Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I was xrayed and diagnosed with severe osteo arthritis in my crippled leg while in the mental hospital....I had to tell the psych doctors that im not seeing things others cant see....LOL 🐸 Still trying to get an orthopedic surgeon to look at my sad gimpy leg im always limping on. Chronic pain is awful 😖
Thank you SO MUCH for all the prayers- there was a drastic change after that happened. Im on anxiety meds now.....being transparent because it feels like the right thing to do. Ive got lots of Biblical ammo stashed up. Yall ready 2 crush? When we going back to twitter? Damn im ready!
Much love and hugs 2 you, mi familia.
#FamilyIsEverything
🤗❤🙏
05:55 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 December, 06:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Well aint God good thats awesome to hear Mi Lady!! Amen and HALLELUJAH!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
04 December, 06:13
Glad you are back! Bone broths; beef and chicken; are good for healing! Think about doing some Ivermectin as well! Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
04 December, 06:13
Luv to you too, Lauren. ❤️

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
04 December, 06:11
Some good vitamins and your bible will help you through. Much love and blessings to your and your family. God has this and He loves you more than anything.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 December, 06:10
love you too Lauren!!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 December, 06:09
😃👍💥❤️✝️🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 December, 06:09
love you stay strong♥️♥️♥️🙏🌷

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
30 November, 06:43
We love u Lauren, good #s 46 123 46🥰

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
30 November, 12:05
🙏❤️

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
29 November, 11:34
🙏🙏🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 November, 10:47
seriously, lay on a gounded pad (lookk it up, now well proven) to sleep and HCQ , Go bless and GOD
speed

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
29 November, 10:16
🙏🏻 for recovery! Glad you are back! Missed you! 🤗

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 November, 09:36
❤️❤️❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 November, 09:27
There you are spunky sister...I have been praying for your dragon ass. So happy to hear from you🙏❤️

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
29 November, 09:26
I’m so glad you’re back and ok. We got this.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 November, 09:24
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
❤️🥰❤️
🙌🏻💫✨👍🏻👊🏻

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 November, 09:24
Good to you back and in good spirits... Jesus has you in his hands. 🙏❤🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 November, 09:20
🙏🏻💗💗💗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 09:20
Awesome didn't know you were back. Glad to see ya back on go.
We been prayin for ya Angel.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
29 November, 09:13
The Light of God Surrounds You
The Love of God Enfolds You
The Power of God Protects You
The presence of God watches Over You
Wherever You Are, God Is🙏

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
29 November, 08:23
glad your home safe

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
29 November, 08:19
Glad to see you again. I didn't get covid but BAM osteo and rheumatoid arthritis in my hands. It arrived quick. freakin sucks. Praying you feel better soon !

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
🙏❤🕊

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
I wonder. Of you take iron, you're supposed to take it away from calcium. Because calcium blocks iron abortion. Your supposed to take iron with vit C. it helps Iron do its job. But vit C also dissolves calcium. Like when Im making broth from scratch, i need an acid like lemon juice in my chicken bone broth pot to dissolve all the calcium from the bones and egg shells in the pot. thats how you make consumae. you make a clear broth with calcium, aided by the acidic vit c. It breaks the calcium down to better move it to where it needs to be. so does vitamin K. part of the vitamin D function. I hope vitamin C can help you dissolve some of the calcification on your joints, and aid in the redistribution of it to where its supposed to deposit, like your bones. not outside them, but inside them. I hope vitamin D from sunshine and vit K from real butter can help you rebalance your body. And I hope Iron is better dissolved by the vit C to also build ur bones from the inside inside of the outside

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Happy to hear you are doing okay. Missed you! ❤️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 November, 08:12
Much love and hugs for u Lauren! U rocker!!!🙏☝️
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
29 November, 08:11
So glad for the update, we will keep praying for you!!!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 November, 08:08
🙏! Check out a turmeric supplement for your arthritis it helps quite a bit!

God Wins donated @GR2021
29 November, 08:04
Welcome back!❤️

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 November, 07:59
good to see you Lauren.