Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
y’all…. My Dad, has emphysema, copd post quadruple bypass and 3 types of dementia… he fell this morning and fractured his hip… more than likely wont make it through surgery to pin it… at this point im not going ( I have the POA. on him) to allow a full hip replacement… but will allow a pinning…. IF YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEARTS FOR A LITTLE PRAYER… id greatly appreciate it… his name is Ellis, hes a veteran and retired LEO… thank you AU fam… from the bottom of my heart! ❤️❤️ I pray Gods will be done!
05:51 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by BrizbyFinley in this post can reply
JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
30 November, 01:15
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
30 November, 12:38
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 WRWY ....prayers sent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
30 November, 12:21
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
30 November, 12:09
prayers for my fellow lion Ellis.....my love my light and my healing

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
30 November, 12:07
What a distinctive and proud looking man. My prayers are with you and your family

CharRose @CharRose
30 November, 12:06
SENDING love and healing energies to your precious Dad, Ellis. Petitioning our Divine Creator to comfort him and bless you with the peace that passes all understanding. Much love to you sweet sister.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
30 November, 12:03
🙏❤️ May God surround you both with His Mercy and Love.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 November, 11:58
Dear God in Heaven, please join us all with your ultimate divine healing light over Ellis, father of our friend, and bring him to health. Let us be with him until he is healed by your utmost miraculous abilities, joined with our love, prayers & manifestations of healthy, positive, happy outcomes for him.✨🙏🏻💓✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 11:55
🙏Prayers for you Father, and not only for the hip surgery but for God to open the doors for him to receive the treatments to cure the other health issues as well.🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
29 November, 11:53
Prayers and healing hugs for your father. God bless you for your service sir! 🇺🇸🙏🏻🇺🇸

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 November, 11:50
🙏I am Praying for Mr Ellis💖

Cam Mac @campmac111
29 November, 11:48
🙏Thank You Good Lord, for sending Your comfort, wisdom and perfect healing to Ellis. Grant Your perfect discernment to him and his family as they make tough decisions on his care. Give them Your peace and wisdom throughout this situation. Bless them with the feeling of Your presence and Love now and always. We appreciate Your help Lord. Thy will be done. It is so, so it is. I bind this prayer with all others of good will and like mind.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 November, 08:03
Praying for your Daddy and I Thank Him for Both of His Services to US 🇺🇸
God Bless Him
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
29 November, 07:43
🙏🏻

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
🙏🏻

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
🙏🏻

ECM Arizona @EM5793
29 November, 07:28
sending love and prayers 🙏

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
29 November, 07:02
I work for veterans who are diagnosed with dementia. If you and your dad need resources or help navigating the medical system or rehabilitation services, just send me a message. I'm at your service. For now, I will pray - every day. I know the how difficult your journey can be. Godspeed

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
29 November, 11:53
In response Military spouse to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏for Ellis and for you and your family! He is in God’s hands mow! Thy will be done!! I really do hope he pulls through, he seems like a good man😊

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
30 November, 12:45
In response Military spouse to her Publication
thank you so much!!

hope saxton @Scribe11
29 November, 06:50
🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

Praying for your father, for you and your family.
God bless

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 November, 06:45
🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 November, 06:42
this is What we do here on anonup hold each other up okay Patriots here is another Prayer request for her papa so lets get that collective conscience working and get dad through safe.
Dear lord before we even open our mouth you know what we need and so with supplication we thank as you always here your children as they pray and today is no diffent in Jesus name we ask these things

Storm Rider @Rider
29 November, 06:40
Sending Prayers

Cherished Chalice @CherishedChalice
Prayers sent with ❤️

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
🙏🏻💞Ellis💞🙏🏻

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
29 November, 06:39
Praying for you and your dad

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Ellis, You know all that ails him. Please heal him completely from all that ails him. Please help Brizby Finley and her family get the love and support they need. Please make sure Ellis's doctors are reputable and good doctors and guide his surgeons hands with precision. Please give this family love, support, comfort, healing, wisdom, peace, strength, and courage they need to get through all of this. In Jesus' mighty and holy name, I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
29 November, 06:37
prayed for your dad.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 November, 06:37
🙏🙏🙏