Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 November, 06:32
Long day so far. How you all doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
A day late in responding to you Sir, but even with all the (good news, in the background) still down in the dumps over this yet another stolen election. I just can't shake it off, even though I already know that GOD WINS. It is terrible that we're still stuck in this Twilight Zone episode after all this time with no justice. But as you have stated many, many times Patriot Vincent, until the lamestream dies out, the lamestream online news, newspapers, & all of them, we're stuck in this old episode of "Night Gallery/Twilight Zone" that was entitled: "THE TUNE IN DAN'S CAFE", where somewhere in the desert the jukebox kept playing the same (scratchy needle skipping over the same grooves over & over) broken Country Western song, no matter how many times they pulled the plug or even shot at the jukebox. I don't know why I remember that crazy possessed jukebox, but THE FAKE NEWS reminds of that haunted jukebox!
https://davidjuhl.wordpres...
10:26 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sunstone815 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pamela McKenzie, click on at the bottom under it