Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Some excitement on the Big Island. I'm on the island furthest away.

Mona Loa erupted last night, first time in 40 years. No immediate threat to residents. This is not the Kilauea crater that erupted in 2018 when lava covered neighborhoods.

I just read the reason for the quakes since Sept is the weight of Mona Loa causing the land to shift. Is THAT a result of the increased magnetic shifting of the poles? OR is it the activity in the tunnels being blown up? There is a DUMB on the Big Island- so many kids go missing there. That is where the Obamas would spend Christmas.

Anyway

There are a few anons here that live on the Big Island.

Stay safe frens!🙏💛

https://www.nbcnews.com/ne...
01:44 PM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
28 November, 06:59
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
There is supposed to be a black swan event coming soon.
But this doesn't appear to be it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 November, 03:51
after frolicking with Pele all night! WaQie WaQie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 04:08
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
ouch. I caught her in a cloud when visiting the BI winter 2019

she is on the left , profile facing to the right, wind blowing her hair

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 November, 03:39
I’m here on BI. Praying for a limited event. Kilauea eruption was destructive and difficult to breathe. USGS days this Mauna Loa eruption is northeast face, unpopulated. It’s a slow motion event, not explosive.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 04:17
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Fortunately, all of Hawaii volcanic activity is the nonexplosive kine and people have time to get out of the path of any flows if it were to start

I still know the breathing can be tough and if the flow were to increase, that will not be good for anyone in the path, and I remember watching Kopoho subdivision being overtaken. Downflow of this one is Hilo.......................oh shite I just remembered a dream I was in when my puppy woke me up. It had to do with the lowest lying area in a field accumulating toxic ingredients. Spooky.

What area are you in?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 04:19
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Praying it eases back and interesting to hear it was foreseen when this would happen, Obama and his crimes would soon be exposed, including the collusion of a Hawaiian judge to fake his birth certificate and that he was never a legit Pres overturning everything he did- that would include the Smith-Mundt Act.

You will be fine🙏💛

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 November, 03:37
supposably an extinct volcano. something fishy here. Big Island is my fav place on earth (so far)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 04:21
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
Mona Kea is which is in part, why they put all of those observatories up there.

Mauna Loa erupted in the 1980s, 33 times since 1884 I just learned.

I visited in 2019 and loved it.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
28 November, 03:31
it is a result of US navy vessel being docked there for a while and hitting the volcano with frequencies to cause eruption
as you already know , or maybe don't kknow, black sun cabal controls every military in the world...
and, there is no clearing of the dumbs going on, regardless of what they keep talking about

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 04:33
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I beleive the part about the Navy ship aiming freqs they have been spraying chemtrails the last two days.

There is something going on below though.

In 2018 I was hearing explosions under sleeping giant on kauai and I know there are tunnels under it. I found one entrance and hollow ground underneath at the site of an ancient stargate portal.

Even if this is all a stall- the energies of the shift from the Kali Yuga to the Satya Yuga close out the age of darkness and destruction and bring in the age of peace and prosperity. My view is from galaxies and dimensions out. I'm at peace.

If you want to demonize the military let everyone know about Operation Crimson Mist. Black sun? You know, the black pope died. You know the Q Mill op is not the Military itself, right?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 November, 03:27
Sending prayers for you and our beautiful Hawaii friends.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 November, 02:45
From October 3, 2022

"Something big is brewing in Hawaii. Exposures will soon be explosive out of this place, and the volcanic eruption I told you about is about to be seen. How unusual it is. It will signal the coming exposure of Obama, saith the Lord of Hosts."

https://www.jgminternation...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 November, 02:37
From September 2, 2022

Hawaii is also going to be in your news. An interruption will take place there that will signal Obama's demise, and the truth is about to come out of this location.

Truth Obama wanted to keep hidden. His birth certificate is fake, and there is substantial proof that has been suppressed that no longer will be.

Everything Obama has done during his presidency is going to be overturned and overthrown along with his puppet "the Biden."

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 02:40
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Spooky that I mentioned him in this post, about his spending x-mas there and the tunnels and DUMB- chills

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 November, 02:35
From February 10, 2022

"A major volcanic eruption in the Hawaiian Islands: this will be a major new story, and this is another sign of an eruption taking place to destroy all the works of the enemy."

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 02:42
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Will these reports include video of Obama being thrown into the caldera?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 November, 02:27
Keep all of you in prayers🙏💚

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 November, 02:20
https://youtu.be/dYwRRsfdC...
duchese is live now talking anout it.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 November, 02:09
11/28/2022 -- MAJOR ALERT -- Mauna Loa in Hawaii has erupted -- Biggest Shield volcano on planet - YouTube

https://www.usgs.gov/media/webcams/mlcam-mokuaweoweo-caldera-northwest-rimhttps://www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/mauna-loa/webcamsThermal satellite view! WOW ! htt...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 02:19
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Your video is neat. Mahalo.

Only followers of this user (Camaletta) can see their posts

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
28 November, 02:03
No pole shift ,as we likely live on flat plane.
But the North Pole is world's center of electro magnetic activity and its magnetic center has shifted locations several times recently since 2012.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 02:20
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
I was referencing magnetic shifting.👍

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
28 November, 01:52
My sisters best friends sister lives on the big island. I just texted her and I’m waiting on a reply. I’ll be adding you all to my prayers tonight.
God bless you all and be safe.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 02:16
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
How sweet. I am far enough away that I do not feel any threat. The real concern for any anons on the BI is the ash; it's bad to breathe in.