Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 01:44
Some excitement on the Big Island. I'm on the island furthest away.

Mona Loa erupted last night, first time in 40 years. No immediate threat to residents. This is not the Kilauea crater that erupted in 2018 when lava covered neighborhoods.

I just read the reason for the quakes since Sept is the weight of Mona Loa causing the land to shift. Is THAT a result of the increased magnetic shifting of the poles? OR is it the activity in the tunnels being blown up? There is a DUMB on the Big Island- so many kids go missing there. That is where the Obamas would spend Christmas.

Anyway

There are a few anons here that live on the Big Island.

Stay safe frens!🙏💛

https://www.nbcnews.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
it is a result of US navy vessel being docked there for a while and hitting the volcano with frequencies to cause eruption
as you already know , or maybe don't kknow, black sun cabal controls every military in the world...
and, there is no clearing of the dumbs going on, regardless of what they keep talking about
03:31 PM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 04:33
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I beleive the part about the Navy ship aiming freqs they have been spraying chemtrails the last two days.

There is something going on below though.

In 2018 I was hearing explosions under sleeping giant on kauai and I know there are tunnels under it. I found one entrance and hollow ground underneath at the site of an ancient stargate portal.

Even if this is all a stall- the energies of the shift from the Kali Yuga to the Satya Yuga close out the age of darkness and destruction and bring in the age of peace and prosperity. My view is from galaxies and dimensions out. I'm at peace.

If you want to demonize the military let everyone know about Operation Crimson Mist. Black sun? You know, the black pope died. You know the Q Mill op is not the Military itself, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
28 November, 09:45
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
nah, mate...q is black sun psy op, the black sun generals run it all...donnie was their puppet,until he did...
black sun owns vatican, regardless black or white pope...there are 2 cabals ,black sun and dragon families...
there are 162 millions of others that came here to help humanity to clean up planet Earth...

about noise and action under, well, there were some dracos being removed ,that were supposed to trigger big volcanos all over the world, then there were some really bad equpiment being used by secret militaries(kryger,murkoff...) all over the world and that equipment was destroyed,but it was not done by military ,it was done by others...

anyway, there is part here that explains what others are doing
listen from 30th minute

https://unitednetwork.nunc...