Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 01:44
Some excitement on the Big Island. I'm on the island furthest away.

Mona Loa erupted last night, first time in 40 years. No immediate threat to residents. This is not the Kilauea crater that erupted in 2018 when lava covered neighborhoods.

I just read the reason for the quakes since Sept is the weight of Mona Loa causing the land to shift. Is THAT a result of the increased magnetic shifting of the poles? OR is it the activity in the tunnels being blown up? There is a DUMB on the Big Island- so many kids go missing there. That is where the Obamas would spend Christmas.

Anyway

There are a few anons here that live on the Big Island.

Stay safe frens!🙏💛

https://www.nbcnews.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
My sisters best friends sister lives on the big island. I just texted her and I’m waiting on a reply. I’ll be adding you all to my prayers tonight.
God bless you all and be safe.
01:52 PM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LithiumOnQ in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 02:16
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
How sweet. I am far enough away that I do not feel any threat. The real concern for any anons on the BI is the ash; it's bad to breathe in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
28 November, 03:43
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
She text me back and said that her sister is far from it as well. Her and her mother are flying out Saturday to go see her. That’s what I heard, that the ash is the big problem.