Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 01:44
Some excitement on the Big Island. I'm on the island furthest away.

Mona Loa erupted last night, first time in 40 years. No immediate threat to residents. This is not the Kilauea crater that erupted in 2018 when lava covered neighborhoods.

I just read the reason for the quakes since Sept is the weight of Mona Loa causing the land to shift. Is THAT a result of the increased magnetic shifting of the poles? OR is it the activity in the tunnels being blown up? There is a DUMB on the Big Island- so many kids go missing there. That is where the Obamas would spend Christmas.

Anyway

There are a few anons here that live on the Big Island.

Stay safe frens!🙏💛

https://www.nbcnews.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
No pole shift ,as we likely live on flat plane.
But the North Pole is world's center of electro magnetic activity and its magnetic center has shifted locations several times recently since 2012.
02:03 PM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarLaw144 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 02:20
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
I was referencing magnetic shifting.👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
28 November, 05:21
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication