Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 01:44
Some excitement on the Big Island. I'm on the island furthest away.

Mona Loa erupted last night, first time in 40 years. No immediate threat to residents. This is not the Kilauea crater that erupted in 2018 when lava covered neighborhoods.

I just read the reason for the quakes since Sept is the weight of Mona Loa causing the land to shift. Is THAT a result of the increased magnetic shifting of the poles? OR is it the activity in the tunnels being blown up? There is a DUMB on the Big Island- so many kids go missing there. That is where the Obamas would spend Christmas.

Anyway

There are a few anons here that live on the Big Island.

Stay safe frens!🙏💛

https://www.nbcnews.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
I’m here on BI. Praying for a limited event. Kilauea eruption was destructive and difficult to breathe. USGS days this Mauna Loa eruption is northeast face, unpopulated. It’s a slow motion event, not explosive.
03:39 PM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 04:19
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Praying it eases back and interesting to hear it was foreseen when this would happen, Obama and his crimes would soon be exposed, including the collusion of a Hawaiian judge to fake his birth certificate and that he was never a legit Pres overturning everything he did- that would include the Smith-Mundt Act.

You will be fine🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 04:17
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Fortunately, all of Hawaii volcanic activity is the nonexplosive kine and people have time to get out of the path of any flows if it were to start

I still know the breathing can be tough and if the flow were to increase, that will not be good for anyone in the path, and I remember watching Kopoho subdivision being overtaken. Downflow of this one is Hilo.......................oh shite I just remembered a dream I was in when my puppy woke me up. It had to do with the lowest lying area in a field accumulating toxic ingredients. Spooky.

What area are you in?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 November, 01:43
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Upper Palisades above the airport. Air quality still ok this morning. They haven’t updated yet today.