Q
08:11 PM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
28 November, 04:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ascension or Accsession
http://cloneresources.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 03:22
St. Helena/Ascension>Crown>Sterling>Silver>electrical conductivity>DNA nanotechnology

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 02:51
St. Helena and Ascension
The Gov't of St. Helena and Ascension own 100% of the bank
with no central bank

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

28 November, 02:43
St. Helena and Ascension..there is no Central Bank and the Pound is attached to Sterling

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
28 November, 09:50
As I think back during my slave days as an employee and had to do medical check ups. First thing they did was drawn blood. Wonder what they did with all the blood they drew from people every day. Interestingly enough I've always asked the nurse what is my blood type and she would never tell me. To this day I have no idea. Wasn't interested in genealogy, didn't care who my people were, so never did the 123 and Me, or the Mormon ancestry tests, etc...

Danny James @DComposer07
28 November, 09:20
This is a disconcerting drop, as I just last week completed 6 different genetic tests with my Integrative cancer clinic last week (they are truthers and Trump supporters thankfully). All to try and get to the bottom of why I have a 2nd cancer now when I’m otherwise over the top healthy and only 40 years old. I figured f*ck it, since I did 23&me years before Q woke us up and my DNA is already in their system. The quantum entanglement potential is what disturbs me. F*ck with your DNA anywhere in space and time and any and all of your DNA is effected. So what they do to your DNA in a lab could potentially ripple in your body due to the quantum entangled nature of DNA. Theoretically anyways!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 08:50
The Real commodities market:

DNA
Time
Adrenachrome/blood
Power thr control of knowledge

Love Life @FullwithHope
28 November, 04:17
Ascension non profit and the Vatican...
👇
https://ascension.org/news...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 November, 11:47
💫🌟 Dark to Light - DNA Healing 🌟💫

Ascension is the journey from your own darkness into your own light. Our karma is our darkness and the absence of karma is our light. As our karma decreases, our vibration rises, our consciousness rises and our light is manifested.

Know that ascension is about becoming your purest Light, and this can only occur when every minutiae of darkness is gone from your BEing. To be in this state, you live in a state of continuous unconditional love. Your thoughts manifest not from the mind, but from your Sacred Heart. And when all karma is paid and the chakras are 100% light and that light is radiated out 100%... you as a person leave the cycle of rebirth.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 November, 11:16
I have noticed a Amber glow about me when I am in a dark room. I have seen it happen several times the past couple of weeks.
It pretty Ascending to me at the moment. LOL

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

27 November, 10:45
Let me see if I can make up for the 2014 double helix cloud pic I shared "saying it was today in Russia" Sorry for the wrong timeline.

Here is The Meme Queen and a couple of great comments.

Diane Goldman @DGold
27 November, 10:24
Interesting....Catholic org

The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 November, 09:47
I’ve had several people try to convince me to do DNA testing for family history. Even before the events of the last few years, I somehow knew this was a bad idea. So glad I listened to my inner voice, it was protecting me.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 November, 12:12
In response The Real Me to her Publication
You only need to tap into genealogy research groups and/or the Mormon Library, where my mother did her entire family history (at a local branch) from micro-fische cards, on hand-written charts long before the internet....

https://www.genealogy.com/...

https://www.churchofjesusc...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 November, 08:58
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Same, no way! Sucks that apparently all of those people who fell for the Up the Nose Brain Jab Test, gave up their DNA without even knowing! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
27 November, 09:39
So much of this same fascinating chit chat in this show I'm currently watching.

https://youtu.be/N-cV_PtQd...

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 November, 08:54
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Been watching, this is fascinating. I am checking his Boeing 757 story. I have heard this story before, looking for the aviation explanation. Cannot find the incident he mentions, two weeks after the aloha 737 fuselage structural failure in 1988. I am in the industry. Two degrees here story for you... I heard this story at the dinner table from a now retired Captain, that returned/air interrupted a DC-10 back to Honolulu. On initial climb, a security issue surfaced, and the fuel was dumped for landing weight reason. Security issue resolved, and departed again on same aircraft.

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 09:31
I believe YHWH is encoded in our DNA. I am so excited to just find out everything that has been hidden from us. Someone posted a couple of months ago.. "I can't wait for you all to find out just how special you really are" paraphrasing here but IT Got Me Pumped!
I'm still aghast that I am LIVING at this time in History!! It is a YUGE honor!! Billions upon Billions have lived and never had a clue! So much to learn!!

Looking forward to the MedBed's so WE can ALL be Around for this of Truth Extravaganza that is soon to happen!

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
27 November, 09:23

27 November, 09:23
Breakdown the word DNA. It translates to- the fire of the truth and the one God inside.our DNA is a signature from God.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
27 November, 09:31
With all the talk about Epstein Island and Anon Island and then Ascension being discussed by VK and now Q. Look what I found. Ascension Island complete with a Nasa station and jointly owned by Royal Air Force and US Space Force. 3 photos

27 November, 09:12
Over Russia today from another channel...and then,
the QPost regarding our DNA...

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
27 November, 10:05
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
seen that yesterday with the sunrise big ass plane looked just like that

27 November, 10:50
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
yaw
[yô]
VERB

(of a moving ship or aircraft) twist or oscillate about a vertical axis:
"the jet yawed sharply to the right"

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
27 November, 09:09
Our DNA literally says in it that we were made by God Almighty. satan wants to rewrite it into something for himself. The watchers were the first to attempt doing this by corrupting the genome and creating hybrids that are fallen, condemned beings. The "alien abduction" phenomena is a continuation of this plan in another form.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 November, 09:05
but wait there's more...

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
27 November, 08:30
The AOG helped here Doc.
That Helmet is magic...

Par Nelli @Parnelli
27 November, 08:22
Bloodlines...Cain vs Abel!?? The battle rages on! They will try anything to destroy God's creation...not happenin captain! Protect at all costs!
Coded in our DNA is God's imprint
God placed it there
We are his creation/children
❤️

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
27 November, 11:50
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
For God to be mocked, one must get something over on God
or take something that is His to where he has lost control..
what do we think? gonna be mocked?

28 November, 04:47
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
The bloodlines all come from Noah and his children. All other humans were wiped out by the flood at that point. God saved Noah and his family because their Genetics were the most pure

if you go back and read genesis and Exodus. It lays it all out

Then you get to Moses and the nations he freed from the pharaoh in Egypt. These nations became the 12 tribes of Israel

Red Edge @Rededge
27 November, 08:19

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
27 November, 09:34
In response Red Edge to her Publication

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
27 November, 08:18
Intuitively I know this is an important post, gave me chills.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
27 November, 08:17
LAMININ. GOD put it there. Protect DNA - no shots

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
27 November, 08:16
☹️This ones scares me.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
27 November, 08:14
There’s that word again - ascension. Also this post is getting into the big questions weve all been asking. A lot of meat on this post. I love it!

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
27 November, 08:25
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Not that I claim to know all, but what I do know I give.
https://anonup.com/thread/...
This has been a War for our Mind, and hence the Soul/Psyche of America.