Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
27 November, 09:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So much of this same fascinating chit chat in this show I'm currently watching.

https://youtu.be/N-cV_PtQd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
Been watching, this is fascinating. I am checking his Boeing 757 story. I have heard this story before, looking for the aviation explanation. Cannot find the incident he mentions, two weeks after the aloha 737 fuselage structural failure in 1988. I am in the industry. Two degrees here story for you... I heard this story at the dinner table from a now retired Captain, that returned/air interrupted a DC-10 back to Honolulu. On initial climb, a security issue surfaced, and the fuel was dumped for landing weight reason. Security issue resolved, and departed again on same aircraft.
08:54 AM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 November, 09:07
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
28 November, 11:22
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
That's an intense article wow 😳. Glad I was able to pique your interest, the stories they told had me glued. I grew up so close to YYZ that I could read anything showing on the belly of the planes and as a kid thought that was normal 😄