Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
11 December, 03:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They ReMember.
🙏💗

[They] are TERRIFIED that they ReMember......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margaret Kar @margareta
01 December, 01:24
I just wonder if this child is one of those poor children...After all, they kidnap such talented children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anj Patriotpilot @AnjK68
01 December, 01:02
Yes! All this magnificence and more is possible! I learned about teaching our children from Glen Doman’s Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential. I witnessed kids lovingly learning and enjoying music, swimming from birth, reading and enjoying math at 1 yrs old. Calculus concepts at 7, no stress, like a pleasant conversation of memories. No stress! “We are born with a greater potential than Leonardo Da Vinci ever used.”

Trisha Burnett @Trishburn
29 November, 06:47
Wow super talented lil guy, but looking at the audience, was he contagious??????

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
29 November, 03:09

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
28 November, 07:33
Beautiful. Life.

Lions Not Sheep @PatriotKitten
28 November, 02:34
Brilliant! We all have the ability of greatness once we are out of the matrix. Children are so innocent and untouched at such a young age.

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
28 November, 11:06
does this mean the ability to do this was in his dna?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 November, 04:07
Without sheet music all by memory.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 November, 04:02
as someone who has been playing the piano since i was 3 (lessons not until i was 9) - this little dude came here knowing how to play. i can also attest that learning jazz and classical are THE hardest genre's to master - jazz for its rhythm/complexities (and you gots to feeeeeel as well as know the technique) and classical for its pure raw technical challenge. classical is the only genre of music for whom playing by ear and memorizing were always the most challenging for me. every other style - i can play by ear - no problem - or memorize from the original sheet music. but classical? i have a 40 year old sheet music version of Moonlight Sonata - i stiiiiiiiiiill need to see that tattered up thing in order to play the song.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 November, 09:57
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Absolutely! I remember dancing like a Flapper in the kitchen a few years back. I love to dance but have zero training. I shook my head at myself and then it hit me-past life regression. LOL

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 November, 08:13
that is God given♥️♥️♥️my skinny butt could not sit long enough to even want to practice

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 November, 04:02
Makes me again wonder about Past Lives!! Beautiful!! Adorable Blessing!! 🙌

Judy Link @Jlink333
27 November, 02:37
Oh my. Now I see the panda eyes and emptiness in this beautifil young soul! 😢🙏🙏🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 November, 02:21
absolutely remarkable

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
27 November, 02:00
😂😂🤣😅🤣🤣😅😂😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍YEAH... BUT I BET HE CANT PLAY VIDEO GAMES WORTH A HOOT!

(THIS IS SARCASISM)

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
27 November, 01:19
WOW!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 November, 01:17
Be an active participant in life, do not just be a watcher... lol

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 November, 09:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
God love you brother! The real life is local, stay grounded. reach out when you can or feel the need!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
27 November, 12:42
Mozart's 16th sonata K545 composed in 1788

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
27 November, 12:34
Wow , God protect the children !

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
27 November, 12:21
Brilliant boy. Alberto Cartuccia Cingolani = 236 = Buckle up buttercups; The people of Earth end near; Prepare for the storm. Mozart sonata sixteen in c major K 545 = 353 =remember remember the middle of November; When will Jesus Christ return.

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
28 November, 09:49
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
And look at that later Q posted in #4964 : 'Be aware of false prophets' = 236

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 November, 12:13
Musical Prodigy!! 🙏🏼🥰❤️💫

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
27 November, 11:59
My GOD!😳 incredible! it’s Mozart himself!! What am I even doing with my life?!!😂😂

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 November, 12:12
Timestamp 342

Video Length 209

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Day Of Salvation Is Today - 257
Breaking We Took The House
Government Shutdown❤️❤️❤️
Music Is About To Stop❤️❤️❤️
I Can Feel The Higher Frequency
Xrp Reserve Currency
Eleven Eleven Will Be My Day❤️
United Nations Treason❤️
Were On A Mission From God
Donald Trump To Be Reelected❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

>>34602 (SUM = Q Post 15)

PS, Soros is targeted.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 November, 11:45
Note... he is not "reading" music.. he heard it and plays it.
Rare gift indeed..........
Precious and glorious.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 November, 11:43
A very gifted child indeed! 😇

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 November, 11:41
Magnificent.
That is what WE ALL are
when we finally remember 🤩🕊️

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
27 November, 11:40
Piano playing does magic for a developing brain,
My grandson just turned one when I showed him what that piece of furniture in our dining room does.
Amazingly he didn't climb all over the keys to get to the happy clutter placed on top of the piano. He likes the lower octaves ☺️

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
27 November, 11:28
VK:
144 God’s in the garden.

Day of Salvation is today.

Full list:
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 November, 11:23
Quite amazing, a Savant perhaps? Lots of comments on the dweebs wearing the masks 🤦‍♀️

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
27 November, 11:21
So much
Beauty in music
All the masks
The gifted child
The panda eyes(?)
So much
Mixed emotions

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 November, 11:27
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Controlled

Cam Mac @campmac111
27 November, 11:37
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏