Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 November, 03:42
5 year old playing Mozart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
as someone who has been playing the piano since i was 3 (lessons not until i was 9) - this little dude came here knowing how to play. i can also attest that learning jazz and classical are THE hardest genre's to master - jazz for its rhythm/complexities (and you gots to feeeeeel as well as know the technique) and classical for its pure raw technical challenge. classical is the only genre of music for whom playing by ear and memorizing were always the most challenging for me. every other style - i can play by ear - no problem - or memorize from the original sheet music. but classical? i have a 40 year old sheet music version of Moonlight Sonata - i stiiiiiiiiiill need to see that tattered up thing in order to play the song.
04:02 AM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 November, 09:57
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Absolutely! I remember dancing like a Flapper in the kitchen a few years back. I love to dance but have zero training. I shook my head at myself and then it hit me-past life regression. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396