Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 November, 03:42
5 year old playing Mozart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 @Blaine13
So much
Beauty in music
All the masks
The gifted child
The panda eyes(?)
So much
Mixed emotions
11:21 AM - Nov 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blaine13 in this post can reply
Cam Mac @campmac111
27 November, 11:37
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 November, 11:27
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Controlled

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 November, 04:10
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
you know - the first thing i noticed was the absence in his eyes - but didn't want to say anything/take away from his amazing gift. i mentioned above that i play - and there is playing and there is PLAYING. he's still young - so he has ample time to open up and play w/feeling. i didn't learn to let myself relax/let go/trust until i was well into my 20's. before then i was much more technically/brain oriented w/my playing. stevie ray vaughn once spoke of this and it changed me - he said when he played from his head (because he was focused on perfection/not making mistakes) he denied his audience - so he let himself RELAX and feeeeeel and played much different. it draws in an audience when playing an instrument with feeeeeeling/from the heart. the brain already knows the notes. i have a rule in my house: when i'm playing - swaying - eyes closed - don't expect me to hear you if you talk to me. i go someplace else. ☺️ (it's a nice place lol)