Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Let me let you in on a little secret...

The fifth columnists that have entered our movement long ago have already been trapped.

The final moves that play out over the coming weeks will be glorious.

There is no winning move for them.
07:47 AM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
26 November, 01:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There are very few chess moves left for what Trump calls the radical far left. Can't wait for Him to start calling them the Satanic Cabal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
26 November, 12:41
Thank you Doq -- you always give us a "pick me up" - namaste

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
25 November, 08:57

connie wright @cowri
25 November, 08:50
Seriously> they want PDJT's tax returns well show us yours
they say to release the names of Jeffery's clients > well that is all of government, non government
FXT scandal > well again all of government, non government
There is no move left for them..they are FOOKED
Life is Great

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
25 November, 03:59
Hint
John H Holliday
John F Kennedy
188 - 162 > 26 Z

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
25 November, 04:00
In response Mrs. America to her Publication
12:18:56 > 1
Ghost Husband
you lied to me + 13

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
25 November, 11:53
Fuck em

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
25 November, 10:34
Thinking about this Kanye West and Nick Fuentes situation the past day. My take is they are plants to try and disrupt the MAGA movement, they are already failing.

I am really in awe of US, narratives being destroyed within a week, day or hours....

Red Man @2PillarPortal
25 November, 11:47
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Con-[Y]e is a walking Brand of Symbolism

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 November, 10:15
I don't know what a "fifth columnist" is.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 November, 10:20
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Fifth column:

a group of secret sympathizers or supporters of an enemy that engage in espionage or sabotage within defense lines or national borders

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
25 November, 10:11
Thank You, Doq!
🍿♟🍿♟🍿

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 November, 09:50
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 maganificent!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 November, 09:41
Praise Jesus!
NCSWIC

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 November, 09:37
Awesome 😎🔥

Alycat 777 @alycat777
25 November, 09:23
🙏Beautiful.Thank you Doc.God Bless You🙏💞

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
25 November, 08:50
At Trump's Mar-a-Lago speech at the end, he said "Make America Glorious Again" don't recall hearing that one before. Don't know if I'm correct.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
25 November, 08:42
Waiting, weary, excited, patient...

David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 November, 08:21
By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

I've been saying that so often that the words come up automatically in my word fill in feature.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 November, 09:44
In response David Treciak to his Publication
If by the end of the year "it" doesn't appear to have happened.
Don't be dismayed. One thing I have come to realize is things are happening over a longer time frame than I ever expected. However, there is no denying EXTRAORDINARY things have happened and continue to happen.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
25 November, 08:13
They're all walking around with a mouthful of hooks and cant see the line. Not knowing they're holding their own pole.

hope saxton @Scribe11
25 November, 08:06
Good morning, DOQ.
I like the sound of this!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
25 November, 08:04
Deep Gratitude for this post

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 November, 07:59
They are running out of ammo, anons are rested and armed with new info and more revield daily as we get ready to tap back in the fight. That will be wack a mole for their paid actors and they simply will not be able to stop it.
As new redpills are released they will still being trying to lie the way out last weeks. Biblical, it will be as a quickening spirit.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 November, 07:55
It is quite gleeful knowing, for all one’s faults, that this doesn’t apply to oneself. Virtue is indeed its own reward, and someday I might even try it! 🤣

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 November, 08:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
😅 and I am the most humble person I know!🤣

Night Shift @kekerista
25 November, 07:52
oooh, I like this.
I don't know who you are, Doc but I'm grateful you're here with us.
There are a handful of you helpers
for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear we have found you guys.
One match will light the whole thing on fire.
waiting patiently, like the others
How was your thanksgiving?

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
25 November, 08:08
In response Night Shift to her Publication
glorious
LOVE