Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 November, 07:47
Let me let you in on a little secret...

The fifth columnists that have entered our movement long ago have already been trapped.

The final moves that play out over the coming weeks will be glorious.

There is no winning move for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 November, 08:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

By the end of the year.

I've been saying that so often that the words come up automatically in my word fill in feature.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
If by the end of the year "it" doesn't appear to have happened.
Don't be dismayed. One thing I have come to realize is things are happening over a longer time frame than I ever expected. However, there is no denying EXTRAORDINARY things have happened and continue to happen.
09:44 AM - Nov 25, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
25 November, 08:45
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
God's time. Get use to it, or quit. There is no other option.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 November, 08:48
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 November, 08:59
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
Step on the gas sam, it is now, I been a peaking for a while now. Decades. IT IS GO TIME>

David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 November, 10:15
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I've been disappointed with my expectations more than a few times, so i hear you. And it's certainly possible that I may be in for another. But there are certain things that make it seem highly likely from the research I've done. There's a lot more that's been done covertly than we've been led to believe, though there probably has been a delay. But with the Q clock running out and more people dying every day, i just don't see how it was planned to go another year.
The good thing is that I'll know one way or another in about a month. 🙂

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 November, 05:24
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I think something major is pending. I would LOVE for it to happen before 2023! 🙏😀