Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 December, 12:30
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
i want to go to that healing place, be restored, be made new♥️and know that most everyone of ya’ll want to go there too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 December, 12:28
i so want the historical and biblical truth, no coincidences all the times i have seen since 3/2020 that i, that we, have to relearn everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trisha Burnett @Trishburn
29 November, 06:55

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 November, 12:13
I'd buy that! Hyperborea.

Reading up on Ancient America. Florida, specifically, due to the "stone anchors" found there (if that's what they are) found in towns that were possibly Atlantis ports.

Scientology members have bought HALF of downtown Clearwater, FL since 2017, as it is said they believe that town was the site of the Garden of Eden. Also a legend is that Tarpon Springs was one city in Atlantis.

Cam Mac @campmac111
25 November, 04:23

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
25 November, 11:50
Post part 2 I cant find it lol

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 November, 11:15
Anon Island

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
25 November, 02:08
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I was JUST telling my niece I am soo curious to know why VK had us do a poll on whether we prefer anon island or anon mountain 🤔🤓

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 November, 06:40
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Wish i was on Anon Island right now...💜💜💜

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
25 November, 11:11
Part two? 😇

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 November, 11:09
Nice cartoons.

I used to love watching them on Saturday mornings!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 November, 12:11
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Where can I read more about this?

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 November, 10:59
Let us be drenched in Truth!! I can't wait!! 💃🌎🍄💥💃

Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
25 November, 10:35
hmmm... and this pic would support this theory? Tree of Life at North Pole in pic https://anonup.com/thread/...

Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
24 November, 06:51
interesting... I posted the same theory I had a couple years ago on Twitter before I was suspended... and haven't heard it again until now. Hmmm... I love interesting things to ponder. ;)

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
24 November, 10:18
In response Sanctity Seeker1111 to her Publication
I also love interesting things to ponder, Popping down rabbit holes is quite the experience,

Red Edge @Rededge
24 November, 06:46
Interesting 🤔
so much hidden there
soon to be shown

Red Edge @Rededge
24 November, 06:46
Interesting 🤔
so much hidden there
soon to be shown

connie wright @cowri
24 November, 06:45
Hallelujah

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
24 November, 06:38
unfortunate thumbnail for the dude.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 November, 06:50
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
lol

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
24 November, 05:39
look here(southp),
not there(northp)?
🤔

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 November, 05:46
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Maybe they're connected in some way/portal.