Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 November, 05:36
Healing place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 November, 11:09
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Nice cartoons.

I used to love watching them on Saturday mornings!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
Where can I read more about this?
12:11 PM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 November, 12:15
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
>Hole North Pole
Lots of ISS and satellite shots that contain this geographic feature over the North Pole.

> Admiral Byrde
He talked about his journey to the North Pole. Being met by flying craft and being show a world inside the Earth.

>Hollow Earth

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 November, 12:20
Thank you!

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
25 November, 12:56
Admiral Byrde traveled with navy war ships to the South Pole and North Pole. But his biggest expedition was to the South Pole, and that’s where he was met by flying objects that could move as fast as the speed of light.

March 11, 1947
“I have just attended a Staff Meeting at the Pentagon. I have stated fully my discovery and the message from the Master. All is duly recorded. The President has been advised. I am now detained for several hours (six hours, thirty- nine minutes, to be exact.) I am interviewed intently by Top Security Forces and a Medical Team. It was an ordeal!!!! I am placed under strict control via the National Security provisions of this United States of America. I am ORDERED TO REMAIN SILENT IN REGARD TO ALL THAT I HAVE LEARNED, ON THE BEHALF OF HUMANITY!!! Incredible! I am reminded that I am a Military Man and I must obey orders.

He claimed that there was a underground world deep beneath the ice and that it was like a utopian wonderland.