Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 November, 08:39
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Of course they did.........
................... they questioned it? but they never shared HARMS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 November, 03:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
24 November, 10:36
Link to her substack writing about this

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
24 November, 10:19
The Mockingbird Media must be eradicated, both the left and the right as they are nothing more than illusion. The same goes for or current 2 party political system, both are being used to keep humanity enslaved.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
24 November, 10:07
Brought to you by Pfizer..
ALL bought and paid for ~ the Propaganda MSM.
Brought to you by Pfizer - YouTube

Connect with us: TikTok: @11newsauInstagram: @11newsauFacebook: 11 Network Australia

chore Toke @choretoke
24 November, 05:59
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Brought to you by Pfizer❗️If there’s no Genocide then we’re not doing our job❗️😏

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
24 November, 08:22

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 November, 02:59
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

HABS BATMAN @HABSBATMAN
24 November, 08:10
HELLO GAB FREIND

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
24 November, 05:26
In response HABS BATMAN to his Publication
Hey, Howdy Fren!! Didn't know you were here too! Yayyyyyyy. Good to see you! Happy Thanksgiving!! 💗💗💗

chore Toke @choretoke
24 November, 05:56
In response HABS BATMAN to his Publication
I CAN NOT STAND THIS PIECE OF SHIT❗️😠HOTDOG BOY❗️PARASITE 😠

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
24 November, 07:37
Pretty sure my college did as well .
Universities next?

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
24 November, 06:47
what about President Trump? many i know and love said “well he said its good and safe” i have felt like im failing in this part of understanding things. sometimes i think i get it and then i really dont. i grew up very well familiar with true health. does anyone have any explanation as to why President Trump took part in vax propaganda? he just had to?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 November, 02:30
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
Unfortunately we are in a war...a war we know that we win in the end but a war none the less. Everyone had free choice...even my boyfriend who is in the Army, he took the J&J. His decision was because he swore an oath and refuses to leave us. So I pray for all of them🙏❤️

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 November, 03:35
I can't explain it well, but to summarize, he had to do it the way he did, because if he hadn't done "Warp Speed" the globalists would have succeeded in killing off most of us.

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
24 November, 06:47
what about President Trump? many i know and love said “well he said its good and safe” i have felt like im failing in this part of understanding things. sometimes i think i get it and then i really dont. i grew up very well familiar with true health. does anyone have any explanation as to why President Trump took part in vax propaganda? he just had to?

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
24 November, 09:52
nuclear war or covid-19 war,,,NUKES would have wiped out ever one,,but instead the DS CABAL DEMOCRATS choose COVID which was suppose to lock us down here the USA and the WORLD for years people would have died by the 10's of thousands,,so TRUMP counter with OPERATION WRAP SPEED and came out with a VACCINE (WHICH THE DS ALREADY HAD THE VACCINE),,he just forced them to bring it out before they were ready to,end the lock down,and TRUMP give ever one the choose to take or not take,,to stop it from being MANDATED to take it,,so see he had to make that move,,but he gave ever one the right to deside for themselves on the vaxx jab,,hope this helps to under stand it better

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 November, 10:35
When people say Trump said that, I always say, “prove it”. Many people think they hear the info they think they remember. This is just my opinion but I believe he wanted to see who had faith in God‘s healing and who didnt. Plus, Trump was forced into that position and did the math on different outcomes of what would happen if he said certain things. He wanted to save as many lives as possible. I am a pure blood and it didn’t matter what Trump said to me. It was always up to ME to make that decision. And I put all of my faith into the good Lord. As did many other folks with faith.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
24 November, 06:38
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

Maryann Maty @MarianM
24 November, 05:46
Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
24 November, 04:40
Doctor's also the way they push the vaccines they must be getting compensated for it or made to do it or lose their license

J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 November, 04:15
Reminder, Trump is in on it, too.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
24 November, 09:52
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Early on, from what I understood, he only did this in order to prevent the country from being totally shut down for up to 3 years ???

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
24 November, 10:01
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Back up. This post is only a 'face value' post. We have to remember much happens behind the forefront in war. For instance, this entire talk may have been full of 'codes' for another group.
I know it's frustrating and tiring. We must be on top and outside, aware, ready.
As my military nephew says. "I am not allowed to be tired".
We are alive. We are fairly well. We are only frustrated.
I refuse to be a Buttercup.
Get up. Put your feet on the ground, your eyes forward and on God. MOVE.
We are God's. Only a fool would think they could take over.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
24 November, 01:00
So which one is the bad guy in this? The news agency that took the $ or the corrupt admin that pushed the $?

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
24 November, 06:39
In response USA DAR to his Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 November, 12:46
Because it's legal for our government to fund propaganda.
Thanks Obama!

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
24 November, 02:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's legal for men to use the Ladies bathroom,thanks Obama.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
26 November, 02:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sandy Hook anyone

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 November, 12:45
One of the reasons I stopped watching.. They were in on the 2020 election steal also. It was very easy to see early on.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
24 November, 08:20
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Yep, it was completely OVER for me after that. They're the same as rest of FAKE NEWS. 😑

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 November, 01:58
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
As soon as that leech Bret Baer said dipshit won Arizona, I was done. Like Trump says, Fake News