Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
24 November, 12:18
🚨🚨🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
24 November, 06:47
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
what about President Trump? many i know and love said “well he said its good and safe” i have felt like im failing in this part of understanding things. sometimes i think i get it and then i really dont. i grew up very well familiar with true health. does anyone have any explanation as to why President Trump took part in vax propaganda? he just had to?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
nuclear war or covid-19 war,,,NUKES would have wiped out ever one,,but instead the DS CABAL DEMOCRATS choose COVID which was suppose to lock us down here the USA and the WORLD for years people would have died by the 10's of thousands,,so TRUMP counter with OPERATION WRAP SPEED and came out with a VACCINE (WHICH THE DS ALREADY HAD THE VACCINE),,he just forced them to bring it out before they were ready to,end the lock down,and TRUMP give ever one the choose to take or not take,,to stop it from being MANDATED to take it,,so see he had to make that move,,but he gave ever one the right to deside for themselves on the vaxx jab,,hope this helps to under stand it better
09:52 AM - Nov 24, 2022
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by watcher71 in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
24 November, 09:16
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
agree. the election would be stolen and they would have forced everyone to get the jab! he also told US I have to make the most difficult decision i have ever had to make.