Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
24 November, 12:18
🚨🚨🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
24 November, 06:47
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
what about President Trump? many i know and love said “well he said its good and safe” i have felt like im failing in this part of understanding things. sometimes i think i get it and then i really dont. i grew up very well familiar with true health. does anyone have any explanation as to why President Trump took part in vax propaganda? he just had to?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Unfortunately we are in a war...a war we know that we win in the end but a war none the less. Everyone had free choice...even my boyfriend who is in the Army, he took the J&J. His decision was because he swore an oath and refuses to leave us. So I pray for all of them🙏❤️
02:30 AM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it