Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
24 November, 12:18
🚨🚨🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
what about President Trump? many i know and love said “well he said its good and safe” i have felt like im failing in this part of understanding things. sometimes i think i get it and then i really dont. i grew up very well familiar with true health. does anyone have any explanation as to why President Trump took part in vax propaganda? he just had to?
06:47 AM - Nov 24, 2022
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MollyBrock in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 November, 03:35
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
I can't explain it well, but to summarize, he had to do it the way he did, because if he hadn't done "Warp Speed" the globalists would have succeeded in killing off most of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 November, 02:30
Unfortunately we are in a war...a war we know that we win in the end but a war none the less. Everyone had free choice...even my boyfriend who is in the Army, he took the J&J. His decision was because he swore an oath and refuses to leave us. So I pray for all of them🙏❤️

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
25 November, 02:30
In all fairness Trump did say it was your choice, even though he seemed to be encouraging others to get jabbed. He, Q, and We have all been pushing researching for yourselves, not to believe anything at face value. But, MSM, CDC, WHO, Government, Hollywood, churches and so on wouldn't lie to us. Most do not realize where we are at in this war, or even that we are in a Spiritual war.
With all the rumors about Trump, being a Freemason, Zionist, Globalist plant to screw over everyone, Trump pushing the vaccine was and is the one lie that gave me pause.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
24 November, 11:11
FREEWILL CHOICE. EVIL EVERYWHERE.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
24 November, 06:56
In my opinion, he was forced to make a difficult tactical decision in order to win the war. He never did mandate the clot shot.

Lyda Ars @golden21
24 November, 06:56
My understanding is Trump made the decision up to the individuals because the WHO was going to mandate it for everyone. This way it was a personal choice. I've also heard the first shot was really nothing, the second was the death shot and the third a.k.a. booster does something to help you because you took it.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 November, 09:57
In response Lyda Ars to his Publication
Exactly right - He blocked their ability to DEMAND ALL to get the shot, therefore saving millions. He also always spoke of Ivermectin as a BIG HINT HINT ... and both he and Melania recovered very quickly, in a couple of days.