Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
24 November, 12:18
🚨🚨🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
24 November, 10:01
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Back up. This post is only a 'face value' post. We have to remember much happens behind the forefront in war. For instance, this entire talk may have been full of 'codes' for another group.
I know it's frustrating and tiring. We must be on top and outside, aware, ready.
As my military nephew says. "I am not allowed to be tired".
We are alive. We are fairly well. We are only frustrated.
I refuse to be a Buttercup.
Get up. Put your feet on the ground, your eyes forward and on God. MOVE.
We are God's. Only a fool would think they could take over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 November, 10:51
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
He keeps saying it. Long after "early in the beginning"

I know it's frustrating, but people change, as does the world. If you get too attached to one single person or concept, you are opening yourself up to being manipulated.

Part of not being tired is to keep re-evaluating. That doesn't mean figuring out how something can be made to fit into your world view, but accepting how something might change it.

Moving fast and moving strong means adapting, understanding nuance and recognizing change.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
24 November, 09:52
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Early on, from what I understood, he only did this in order to prevent the country from being totally shut down for up to 3 years ???

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
24 November, 09:55
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
EXACTLY. Things going on behind the scenes. This was purely a face-value post