Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
The first 60 seconds of this video is packed with information.
Take screenshots and read them.
Very worthwhile watching.
5:47 min.
04:57 AM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 December, 05:16
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Loved it thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
27 December, 04:33
Love, Love, Love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 July, 10:25
May GOD forever bless us all.
Thank you GOD for "good" men and "good" women.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 December, 03:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Amen🙏🙏❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 January, 09:20

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
07 January, 07:38

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
08 December, 10:36
THAT was amazing!!! 💥🔥💥
Thank you for sharing!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 December, 10:29
I loved the Julian Assange one! The JFK one with a beard, naach.... JFK would be 105+ today, that does not look like a 105 year old man...😅😅

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
30 July, 04:19
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Just a conspiracy theory here, but if he did the 30 back on the MedBed, he could be in his 70's.
I've run across the theory that he did not die in 63 but agreed to not do the MedBed. Not sure of that reasoning though. Wouldn't it be something if he were alive?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 December, 10:19
😍😍😍😍😍😍🙏🤗😎 AMEN!!

08 December, 09:50
It was sure good seeing Field again. I have missed him terribly. We love you Field.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
08 December, 09:49
That was excellent!

08 December, 09:48
That sounds like John's voice and this brought tears to my eyes. Well done. Well done.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
We love you BIG :).

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 July, 07:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
My first time seeing that one!! I agree it sounded like JFK Jrs voice. :)

connie wright @cowri
25 November, 08:41
It is so Beautiful. I was learning so much from Patrick. JFK, JFK jr & Patrick are so handsome. What a time to be alive. The Truth is going to set us Free. PDJT & Julian what a team. The biggest operation in the History of the World. Re-writing the History books.
Love is defiantly in the Air.
Thank You - we all needed this.

connie wright @cowri
25 November, 09:54
In response connie wright to her Publication
I don't know how I forgot Field McConnell. He taught me most of what I know. Thanks Field

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 November, 06:57

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 November, 06:24
today I needed this thanks you and Q

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
23 November, 05:03

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
08 December, 11:20
Hmmm ... Maddog Mattis? Interesting! 🤔

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
27 December, 04:27
Space Force is the Trump card, in my opinion.

23 November, 05:02

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 November, 06:47
THIS THEORY IS NO BRAINER...

THIS THEORY DEEPLY DISRESPECT JUGOSLAVIA. I DO RESPECT SENORA MELONI. ACTUALLY I LUV WHAT HE IS DOING ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, BUT WE SIMPLY HAVE TO RESPECT BOTH SIDES OF CONFLICT.

USA NAZIS AND RUSSIA COMMUNIST PAST IS IN STARK HISTORIC CONFLICT OF INTERESTS, THAT THIS THEORY SIMPLY MAKE NO SENCE AT ALL...

COMPARE IDIOT PATTON, WHICH CRIPPLES CZECHOSLOVAKIA ECONOMY ONLY BECAUSE HE DONT HAVE IT AS USA VASSAL COLLONY MONTH BEFORE END OF WAR, LOOTING AND STEALING OUR INDUSTRIAL BLUEPRINTS, WHICH WE HIDE BEFORE HITLER... DELAY IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA ATOMIC BOMB RESEACH SPARE WORLD FROM ITS NUCLEAR PHASE !!!

WITH MASS MURDERER AND NAZI COLLABORANT MUSSOLINI, HANGED ON PETROL STATION WITH HIS OWN PISSED PEOPLE LYNCHING HIM TO DEATH.

ITS AMALGAM OF BULLSHIT😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/O6oR4xK6x...

23 November, 09:12