Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
23 November, 04:57
The first 60 seconds of this video is packed with information.
Take screenshots and read them.
Very worthwhile watching.
5:47 min.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
It is so Beautiful. I was learning so much from Patrick. JFK, JFK jr & Patrick are so handsome. What a time to be alive. The Truth is going to set us Free. PDJT & Julian what a team. The biggest operation in the History of the World. Re-writing the History books.
Love is defiantly in the Air.
Thank You - we all needed this.
08:41 PM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
25 November, 09:54
In response connie wright to her Publication
I don't know how I forgot Field McConnell. He taught me most of what I know. Thanks Field

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
30 November, 05:18
In response connie wright to her Publication
Watch Fox Business everyday. They put out stuff everyday if you know what you are hearing. A couple of weeks ago. some gal was on. Don't know who she was. Was just listening, not watching, and only half listening while on the computer. She said there had been a project called Abel Danger. Those of us who watched and listened to Field know that name. That is how I know they have seized Blackrock. 'Blackrock" has purchased numerous rental properties around the country. They are sitting empty. Empty for who? See what I mean.