Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 11:29
There’s nothing I want to see happen more than getting all of my followers & Anon friends into brand new, non-toxic, sustainable homes where they can experience the American Dream 2.0.

How will this happen? I have some ideas.

But I think step one is DJT needs to be in office.

Step two might be that banks don’t exist and DeFi works properly.

Step three might be that a bunch of XRP holders become really wealthy and are my friends. (wishful thinking but possible)

Let’s see what happens. It will make me very happy if we can collectively accomplish something this big.

Let’s dream big.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 November, 12:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hempcrete :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 November, 06:16
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
The hemp craze has driven costs very high. I'm waiting to see what happens in 2023 to lower everything. I would love to build with hemp!

Pink Totter @Totter
23 November, 10:07
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Have to wonder if the cost has been artificially raised to an outrageous price... trying to make it rare so they can charge more. Same as with oil... we've seen there is plenty of oil, it's just not being pumped.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 November, 01:47
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I love that idea and easy for anyone to do themselves possibly. I've even seen 3D printed hemp homes that are domes or round also.