Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 11:29
Thereโ€™s nothing I want to see happen more than getting all of my followers & Anon friends into brand new, non-toxic, sustainable homes where they can experience the American Dream 2.0.

How will this happen? I have some ideas.

But I think step one is DJT needs to be in office.

Step two might be that banks donโ€™t exist and DeFi works properly.

Step three might be that a bunch of XRP holders become really wealthy and are my friends. (wishful thinking but possible)

Letโ€™s see what happens. It will make me very happy if we can collectively accomplish something this big.

Letโ€™s dream big.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
23 November, 08:07
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
YES. Everything should be made from Hemp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 November, 08:06
Nice lil wooden shack Ice Kates!!!...locale pretty cool too.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 November, 06:14
That's where we should be. ๐Ÿ‘

Pink Totter @Totter
23 November, 01:24
This company does it just like Legos....
https://justbiofiber.com/

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 November, 01:47
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I love that idea and easy for anyone to do themselves possibly. I've even seen 3D printed hemp homes that are domes or round also.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 November, 06:16
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
The hemp craze has driven costs very high. I'm waiting to see what happens in 2023 to lower everything. I would love to build with hemp!