Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I wonder how many members of WEF are just working together while secretly planning to destroy each other.
08:38 PM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
01 December, 02:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
25 November, 01:44
Beyond plausible, absolute fact, guaranteed it is clear as a bell right to the center of my forehead
(Similar to how Jr. knocked for entrez vous,
that faith-fulfilled daY) ...from the highest command.
I wish the dopey-gatekeepers would figure out that they're gatekeepers & would stop screwing around...
Ya know what they say VK, Christmas is a time for wishes to come true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
24 November, 02:31
A sickening but completely plausible thought

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 November, 08:05
“there is no honor among thieves” ~unknown

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 November, 05:45
[They] eat their own.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
23 November, 04:43
Don't they serve one master? They will do whatever it takes.

Night Shift @kekerista
23 November, 04:36
well, logically speaking there's only one man at the top
So....
I'd say it would be every man for himself right about now.
All alliances are off
It's kind of like watching Apprentice, eh VK?

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 November, 03:48
probably every single one...ego n greed do not like sharing the spotlight

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 November, 03:30
All of them I hope.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
23 November, 03:27
The I've gotta' get them before they get me mentality? All of them will throw each other under the bus in an attempt to save themselves.
We've been witnessing that.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
23 November, 12:55
Kind of reminds me of "Keep your friends close, Keep your enemies closer." I believe all of WEF are enemies of each other. Each one can't trust the other one. They all have the same goals. Who is the one to remain on TOP?

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
23 November, 11:45
What a lovely thought.

Lily B.... @LilyB
23 November, 10:37
Well, they're not going to destroy us, so they might as well as focus on destroying one another.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
23 November, 09:28
VK,
when your Twitter comes back online, what is your @?
Since I had to make a new account, I will not be auto linked when you come back online.
Thank you

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
01 December, 02:50
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
vincentcrypt46

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
23 November, 09:21
Infiltration. How many replaced with ones who look just like them?

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 November, 08:27
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
23 November, 08:25
Probably all of them. They are all evil and evil people don’t make good bedfellows.

Other Half @Otherhalf
23 November, 06:20
That's the downside of conspiring with sociopaths. Reminds me of that poem 'The Snake' Trump has recited several times.

Night Shift @kekerista
23 November, 04:38
In response Other Half to her Publication
yes, exactly this.
We already know they are deceiver, liars and snakes....
Smart strategy will be using them to play eachother

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 November, 05:58
My money is on All of them. 😊

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 November, 07:22
In response Awake Now to her Publication

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
23 November, 05:55
...maybe the music stops, and there isn't a chair for any of them!?? #Fooked

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
23 November, 04:40
TS: 8:38 EST
20:38HRS
2: 38
2:3+8= 1+1=2
>22
22(mirror)22

Q 22

Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 November, 01:47

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 November, 06:00
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

F B Jones @FBJones
23 November, 01:30
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Moloch?

Momma Bear @ur1spark
23 November, 01:40
Turning to save their own lives?

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
22 November, 11:58
I'd say at least two but probably more.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 November, 11:51
Good Evening, VK.
I missed 1111 again, so 1122. :)

When you worship Satan, lies and destruction are all you got in this life, and Hell in the next, for eternity. So how many members does that make?

Caps = 43 🪞 34. (838 was posted on 3.4, so…)
TS = 8:38 PM.

Mar 04, 2018 1:24:16 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
BOOM.
Q

Speaking of 838:

Mark 8:36-38
36 For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? 37 For what can a man give in return for his life? 38 For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

Nov 01, 2017 10:56:16 PM EDT
Anonymous
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans…

https://qalerts.app/?n=34

It’s only a matter of time, right?

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
22 November, 11:31
What a happy thought. A good few.

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 11:21
It had to be this way

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 November, 11:16
LET THE EVIL OVERTAKE THE EVIL LORD> yay, turn mofos, evil sucks. lol FK THEM>

Nada ... @Nada
22 November, 11:02