Doq Holliday @doqholliday
There’s most likely more archaelogical secrets in Arizona than in any other state.

Think Grand Canyon + Egyptians.

[they] can’t have it exposed.
01:01 AM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 November, 06:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The true reason they panicked, closed it down, started the Fed. reserve, IRS,FBI all the CB controls. There is enough gold there to finally pay off the international loans. 1st was with France, the sold note to King George, his crown owned by England.
This enslavement needs to stop! WW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
23 November, 02:16
Are we Israel?
Seems like we're being saved for last

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 November, 01:07
Felt it when i went there, changed my life

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
22 November, 12:52
ive been down in the Grand Canyon 3 times. the feeling is incredible. saw things like i did in Mesa Verde. yes it is a miraculoys place!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
22 November, 11:11
I've seen video's on this exact thing years ago.

ALL CAPS @D00M
22 November, 09:50

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
22 November, 08:01
How did you learn this stuff? Ive dug in to all I can but I dont seem to have access to the best sources. its frustrating because my desire for truth is literally insatiable. It kinda pisses me off alot. 😁

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
22 November, 08:32
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
stolen history is my fav website about this stuff, jon levi and jarid boosters on youtube are great also. Here's a video by jon levi posted on stolen history: https://www.stolenhistory....

ALL CAPS @D00M
22 November, 09:48
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Have you watched the latest Rogan podcast with Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock? Some interesting stuff is on the verge of being tested related to vibrational frequency and ancient lost technology

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 November, 06:44
Dasting!!🤨

David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 November, 06:05
Grand Canyon Mystery - YouTube

This video is about the Grand Canyon Egyptian Mystery in the early 1900's. Pyramids and artifacts including mummys and chambers large enough to house up to 5...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 November, 08:06
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Another 1909 reference….

Arizona Gazette April 5, 1909

Origination of the Hopi?

https://www.denvermichaels...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 November, 09:29
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Can we finally admit that the egyptians didn't build them? They dismantled a lot to build Cairo. The pyramids predate egypt.

22 November, 06:05
Grand Canyon Mystery - YouTube

This video is about the Grand Canyon Egyptian Mystery in the early 1900's. Pyramids and artifacts including mummys and chambers large enough to house up to 5...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 November, 04:45
Doq, I LOVE this subject! it's my niche!
been studying and looking for years
truth in plain sight but you have to look for the dots and then connect them

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 November, 03:09
hmmmm🤔(3 photos)

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Jen ... @Jenfranji
22 November, 02:55
👀 Thread ⤵️

https://twitter.com/dirtyg...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 November, 03:11
In response Jen ... to his Publication

22 November, 02:47

Red Edge @Rededge
22 November, 02:42
wasn't the Grand Canyon full of water ?

22 November, 04:39
In response Red Edge to her Publication
The Grand Canyon, according to the story we're told from childhood on, resulted from millions of years of erosion from the Colorado River, which cut the canyon out of the rock. It was never underwater. But neither was it the result of a river erodeng solid rock.

Red Edge @Rededge
22 November, 02:39
Hence Ivanka at rhe pyramids

22 November, 02:54
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Grand Canyon, Glen Canyon Dam, Ivanka, Egypt!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 November, 02:37
THE WINGMAKERS

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 November, 02:39
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE WINGMAKERS AND THE 144 MILLION SOULS (3:06)
YOU ARE ONE OF THE 12,000,000 SOULS ~WINGMAKERS - YouTube

Turn on your etheric Antenna!!!James ~ wingmakers

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 January, 07:24
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I printed out some of the material, written & art, over 20 years ago
Very interesting

22 November, 01:45
Joseph, ruler of the 2nd Half of Egypt, second only to Pharoah

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
22 November, 01:44
Joseph son of Jacob, King of Egypt came to the Americas. Those that stayed became Native American Indians. America at that time had larger rivers and inland seas.

https://youtu.be/eltGRqnbZ...
Ancient Egyptians Came To America, So Did Joseph, and He Was Their King! - YouTube

See my article here for more info: http://b4in.info/hXuFEvidence that ancient Egyptians and Joseph from the Bible did indeed come to the United States of Ame...

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
22 November, 04:57
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
This explains why my feet are shaped liked Egyptians. If you look up feet structures you have Greek, Roman, Egyptian and something else I can't remember. Mine are Egyptian and I had two great grandmother's that were full blooded Native American.

16 January, 07:38
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Inland seas? Can you point me to a map?

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
22 November, 01:40
America Unearthed: Egyptian Treasure Discovered in the Grand Canyon (S2 E5) | Full Episode | History - YouTube

Legend has it that Egyptian treasure was discovered in a Grand Canyon cave in 1909. Against the backdrop of America's most grandiose natural spectacle, Scott...

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 November, 01:27
Kennewick Man had red hair?! type vibes

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 November, 01:25
and Lemurian outpost islands all over Arizonia before that. Most of Arizona and lower Cali were under water for a time. The lower south west was scattered with islands. What we know as Egyptian culture came from out of the Atlantean and Lemurian cultures after the fall.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 November, 01:23
THEY ARE FINDING PYRAMIDS EVERYWHERE ON EARTH INCLUDING THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA. THE SMITHSONIAN WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN COVERING UP ARTIFACTS

22 November, 04:43
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
yup. well aware!
maybe the pyramids were the power grid worldwide when it was all one continent.
it was all one continent all the way up to the days of Peleg [see Genesis].

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
22 November, 05:24
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
AND TAXPAYERS PAID FOR ALL OF IT.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 November, 01:19

22 November, 08:31
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Curious. Did they make a movie of it?

https://www.denvermichaels...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 November, 08:35
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Suspect some 'canyons' are petrified tree trunks.

So many LIES about history... so much to discover.

I