Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 01:01
There’s most likely more archaelogical secrets in Arizona than in any other state.

Think Grand Canyon + Egyptians.

[they] can’t have it exposed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
22 November, 08:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
How did you learn this stuff? Ive dug in to all I can but I dont seem to have access to the best sources. its frustrating because my desire for truth is literally insatiable. It kinda pisses me off alot. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
stolen history is my fav website about this stuff, jon levi and jarid boosters on youtube are great also. Here's a video by jon levi posted on stolen history: https://www.stolenhistory....
08:32 AM - Nov 22, 2022
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lorettamusic in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 January, 07:32
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Thanks for sharing!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
22 November, 09:08
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
thanks! just watched it. amazing how much time i was made to waste following lies instead of truths. annoying at best.