Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 01:01
There’s most likely more archaelogical secrets in Arizona than in any other state.

Think Grand Canyon + Egyptians.

[they] can’t have it exposed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 November, 02:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
THE WINGMAKERS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE WINGMAKERS AND THE 144 MILLION SOULS (3:06)
YOU ARE ONE OF THE 12,000,000 SOULS ~WINGMAKERS - YouTube

Turn on your etheric Antenna!!!James ~ wingmakers

02:39 AM - Nov 22, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
15 January, 07:41
Wingmakers Materials need to go viral

15 January, 08:08
In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
I've Been Trying!

A Lot of People are Not Yet Ready for this Type of Disclosure, or at Least aren't Curious Enough to Look.

The "Wingmakers," are Another Name for the Holofractal, Triangular (i.e. Triangles/Tri-Ang-ELS) of Metatron's Cube; they go by Many Other Names as Well. "The White Winged Warriors of Nine" (Magenta Pixie), The Bird Tribes (Ken Carey); the Blue Avians and others.

"They are not 'External" to Us; they are Beings who are Conscious Expressions of Source Consciousness, as are WE.

You, of Course, are Already Aware of this.

Our Time Will Come, when All of this Chaos is Resolved at a Personal and Planetary Level and the People who Prevail will be Open to Receive these Teachings.

In the Meantime, I'm just Sowing Seeds and Sharing what I Know and Preparing the Ground for that Eventuality.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 January, 05:40
👍✝️😃❤️💥🙏

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
22 November, 11:28
YES! YES! YES!! 🌟❤🌏❤💫