Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 01:01
There’s most likely more archaelogical secrets in Arizona than in any other state.

Think Grand Canyon + Egyptians.

[they] can’t have it exposed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
Joseph son of Jacob, King of Egypt came to the Americas. Those that stayed became Native American Indians. America at that time had larger rivers and inland seas.

https://youtu.be/eltGRqnbZ...
Ancient Egyptians Came To America, So Did Joseph, and He Was Their King! - YouTube

See my article here for more info: http://b4in.info/hXuFEvidence that ancient Egyptians and Joseph from the Bible did indeed come to the United States of Ame...

01:44 AM - Nov 22, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 January, 07:38
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Inland seas? Can you point me to a map?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 02:39
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Permian basin

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
22 November, 04:57
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
This explains why my feet are shaped liked Egyptians. If you look up feet structures you have Greek, Roman, Egyptian and something else I can't remember. Mine are Egyptian and I had two great grandmother's that were full blooded Native American.

22 November, 05:21
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
Fantastic! You should do your DNA!
Have a great day!