Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 November, 04:46
Where has Lauren been?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
This is one of her last post!
She just need prayers and compassion! I think she has mind problems because of any drugs that she probably uses.. I dont know... just saying
06:17 PM - Nov 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by queenOftruth in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 November, 09:45
In response Queen of Truth to her Publication
What a strange and passive-aggressive assumption to make based on her post. Seems like this saying is appropriate here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 November, 08:50
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Well if you read what they are asking then you will understand my answer. Kindness is also part of understanding the whole. If you go to see the answers that were given to VK in respect to "his question" you will see that in reality I was even polite in relation to other answers, since I have also been attacked by her and I am still praying and being, yes, kind to her. As for my thoughts regarding her attitudes towards the patriots, it is based on Lauren's own publications, she once said that she uses a type of drug, I don't remember exactly what, but she called herself a drug addict. That said, I have not determined what it is, I have simply stated my thoughts politely. I think that anonup in one of its foundations of creation is "freedom of expression or thought". Then I tell you to be kind before knowing the whole context. And yes I was so polite to her when she attacked me that strangely I am not on her list of blocked friends hope you are too.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
20 November, 09:32
Well geez.. I don't even know who this person is. Ive been on here awhile but I couldn't really use this app well until recently for some odd reason. I think we should all pray for her. I just want to call her up and see if she is ok. She may of done bad stuff IDK but we are all human and make mistakes. This makes me sad. If you don't have anything nice to say about another person just don't say anything at all. You never know what someone is going through and you can make a world of difference by just being nice. Our soul/sole purpose in this life is to help others and if you can't do that then just don't hurt them. I hope she doesn't read any of these 💩 comments on here.

21 November, 08:54
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
Before say something research and understand the whole
And yes, unfortunatelly you lost your chance to be in silence and be kind. EVERYONE IS FACING BATTLES AND I TOO.

Hope you understand now. God bless you!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
20 November, 06:42
I saw that and said one for her.I hope she is doing ok.

21 November, 08:58
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Yes! We love her Christ Jesus and thats why we are asking about her💓🙏🏻

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 November, 06:24
🙏😀Hey Queen...I have been thinking of Lauren alot...will pray for her...i know these times are tough...but we have to hang in there...cause in the end we already know who wins

20 November, 06:31
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Hi Daniel! It's good to read this! That's the best thing to do for someone, pray! Let's keep spreading good vibes through prayers. I believe that God can do a beautiful miracle in her life as well as in our lives.

blessings my fren🤍🙏🏻