Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 November, 04:46
Where has Lauren been?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
20 November, 06:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is one of her last post!
She just need prayers and compassion! I think she has mind problems because of any drugs that she probably uses.. I dont know... just saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 November, 09:45
In response Queen of Truth to her Publication
What a strange and passive-aggressive assumption to make based on her post. Seems like this saying is appropriate here.

Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
Well if you read what they are asking then you will understand my answer. Kindness is also part of understanding the whole. If you go to see the answers that were given to VK in respect to "his question" you will see that in reality I was even polite in relation to other answers, since I have also been attacked by her and I am still praying and being, yes, kind to her. As for my thoughts regarding her attitudes towards the patriots, it is based on Lauren's own publications, she once said that she uses a type of drug, I don't remember exactly what, but she called herself a drug addict. That said, I have not determined what it is, I have simply stated my thoughts politely. I think that anonup in one of its foundations of creation is "freedom of expression or thought". Then I tell you to be kind before knowing the whole context. And yes I was so polite to her when she attacked me that strangely I am not on her list of blocked friends hope you are too.
08:50 AM - Nov 21, 2022
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by queenOftruth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Queen of Truth, click on at the bottom under it