Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 November, 04:46
Where has Lauren been?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
20 November, 06:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is one of her last post!
She just need prayers and compassion! I think she has mind problems because of any drugs that she probably uses.. I dont know... just saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
Well geez.. I don't even know who this person is. Ive been on here awhile but I couldn't really use this app well until recently for some odd reason. I think we should all pray for her. I just want to call her up and see if she is ok. She may of done bad stuff IDK but we are all human and make mistakes. This makes me sad. If you don't have anything nice to say about another person just don't say anything at all. You never know what someone is going through and you can make a world of difference by just being nice. Our soul/sole purpose in this life is to help others and if you can't do that then just don't hurt them. I hope she doesn't read any of these 💩 comments on here.
09:32 PM - Nov 20, 2022
In response Queen of Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MandyMerica in this post can reply
Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
21 November, 08:54
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
Before say something research and understand the whole
And yes, unfortunatelly you lost your chance to be in silence and be kind. EVERYONE IS FACING BATTLES AND I TOO.

Hope you understand now. God bless you!

https://anonup.com/thread/...