Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 November, 04:46
Where has Lauren been?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
20 November, 06:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is one of her last post!
She just need prayers and compassion! I think she has mind problems because of any drugs that she probably uses.. I dont know... just saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 November, 06:24
In response Queen of Truth to her Publication
🙏😀Hey Queen...I have been thinking of Lauren alot...will pray for her...i know these times are tough...but we have to hang in there...cause in the end we already know who wins

Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
Hi Daniel! It's good to read this! That's the best thing to do for someone, pray! Let's keep spreading good vibes through prayers. I believe that God can do a beautiful miracle in her life as well as in our lives.

blessings my fren🤍🙏🏻
06:31 PM - Nov 20, 2022
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by queenOftruth in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 November, 06:33
In response Queen of Truth to her Publication
🙏😀I get good vibes from you!...thank you and blessings right back at you fren !!