Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 November, 04:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Right here Papa 😇❤🔥
I love you 🤗🙏🀄🐉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
29 November, 06:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Welcome back! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 November, 09:57
I wonder which Lauren you are referring to.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 November, 06:51
Gematria = 35
JFK = #35
#KennedyVision
God bless my fellow Americans:
Q 35

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 November, 06:52
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
4,10,20 = DJT

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
21 November, 01:15
🙏I don't know much other than she has in the hospital after another. But there are those who know more than I.
Our time on the phone was short, but I can tell you she has been reading the bible regularly.

Hopefully this time away had helped Lauren part from the demons that were haunting her.

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
23 November, 07:57
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
I think she is fine. She is beautiful and has been at DJT rallies when all of their family used to go with their very handsome and beautiful kids.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
21 November, 01:11
We know where she is and we are praying for her to return soon. 🙏

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
21 November, 01:09
Hey VK (Cool Dad) she may be back soon...
keep her in your thoughts and prayers 🙏

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
22 November, 12:01
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
She blocks everybody who questions her ungrounded rants and unsubstantiated claims. That's NOT someone I want in my foxhole when the shells are flying. Comes across as "all hat, no cattle" in my view.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 November, 06:46
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Gurl we still gonna blast those dudes? I gotchu still!
🔥🀄🐉❤🤗🫀

Ethan London @elondon543
21 November, 12:00
She went down a path I could not follow. She is alone and scared, but God is with her. i think about her and pray for her every day. I wish I could have done more to help her, but I fear I only made it worse. She needs every prayer. We all need for this war to end and for truth to come to light.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 November, 11:54
If you are asking about Lauren Bradley, Her last posts on TS 2 weeks ago were harsh and angry... She has my prayers bc I know how she was on here as well. I never blocked her but was tempted a few times.. I feel she is dealing with things we may not know about. God bless her and give her what she needs to feel whole and happy...🙏💫

If you and asking about Lauren Boebert she has been silent on TS for over a month... Hmmm and prayers on both..💓

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 November, 11:52
hope she is ok! 🙏

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
21 November, 11:51
Hmmm...Lauren you say. Lauren
The couple and Bessette-Kennedy's older sister, Lauren, died in a plane crash off the coast of Martha's Vineyard on July 16, 1999. White Plains, New York, U.S.

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
21 November, 06:16
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Ummmmmmm.........NO. Has your head been in the sand for the last 7 years?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
21 November, 10:53

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
21 November, 08:22
the last post i saw from her said she was upset with TS, said she got no traction with her posts there. i was following her there too, but spend most my time here. have looked a few times since but think about her daily. hoping she comes back

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 November, 08:16
Funny Sent her a message Friday asking if she was ok. Heard nothing back from her. Hope she is ok.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
21 November, 07:51
🙏Prayers for our AU sister🙏
I have had my share of meltdowns during these past few years.
I hope she makes it through what ever might try to trip her up.
Love and Light lauren💞

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
21 November, 07:48
I hope and pray you didn't post this to be mean. Can we all just be nice to eachother when somebody is being toxic or nasty just walk, look, run the other way. Most of the time toxic and mean people are hurting. Hurt people hurt people and usually have nasty attitudes. JS. Love one another that is The Greatest Commandment. Im good and memorizing versus but not reference numbers.. lol. It is in 1 Corinthians I believe. Love all yall.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 November, 02:34
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I hope and pray you didn't post this for attention.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 November, 06:31
CIA HQ?

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 November, 01:46
No one is left behind

Not Important @Notimportant
21 November, 09:49
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
what about souless clones, synths or robots ?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 November, 01:32
to been or not to been.
that is the question
…….

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
21 November, 12:40
VK, which Lauren “R” you referring to? I have often wondered about L Bessette and where she is…nothing is ever mentioned about her by anyone in the conversations of anons or patriots. I have mentioned it several times to a few people but no one has any idea. I do hope she is well and happy. ☺️🙏🏼❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 November, 12:25
This just popped up in my feed...not sure if this was her last post. How she made me feel sometimes with negativity is irrelevant...I pray she is ok, she may just really need all of us to pray for her and send healing vibes to help her turn the tide. We have seen what our collective prayers can do🙏❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 November, 02:10
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
💚🌟💚

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 November, 08:41
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
What? lol I wish her the best, but NO all it has done is the same thing this system has always done, detract from our lives. We have the Holy Spirit, we don't need plastic face to teach us anything.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 November, 12:21
🤷‍♀️if u mean Lauren Bradley idk

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
21 November, 12:12
he is not asking about me lol. I believe LB. I haven't seen her pop up on any of my feeds on au, t.s, or twit. hope shes okay though

Widget 260 @widget260
20 November, 11:10

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 10:45
Idk I have been gone so much the last 3 weeks. She has not posted in 17 days.
She will go back to Twit wit if given a spot regardless of anything else as she sees that as the battle ground.
Anyone see her on twit wit?
She hasnt been on TS for a couple of weeks.
I sent here a message, order really.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 November, 10:40
Hmmm, I’ve been thinking about her too. Haven’t seen any posts for awhile. Several others also….Aeortic Warrior?

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
20 November, 10:35
Off topic…but did you see Bitcoin is at $16,001.55?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 November, 10:34