Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
AU family, you are the first ones I thought of when I came to realize thisπŸ’ž. My friend and his wife have declared their daughter as missing, and I know they are a mess with worry πŸ˜”. We know prayer can do miraculous things and I'm asking for prayers for this family so that they can rest easy knowing their daughter is safe and sound with them πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ˜’

https://kitchener.ctvnews....
12:25 PM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
Tom Grant @GrantQ
18 November, 05:54
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Prayers that your friends daughter returns safe and sound to her family. And so it is.
God bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
18 November, 12:07
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 November, 10:49
Prayers lifted, may God bring her home quickly and safelyπŸ™

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
18 November, 09:41
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
18 November, 07:27
Prayers!!!!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 November, 01:49
sent prayers for Kimya and her family to be reunited now
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’«

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 November, 12:12
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Prayers that their daughter is found safe and sound.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
17 November, 10:36
praying for
Kimya πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 November, 10:27
any news of her return?

18 November, 09:24
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
They found her and she was brought back home πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ™ πŸ‘ Thank you to our entire #prayerteam for keeping your lights on Jesus to find her and keep her safe!!

Meg Jay @HappiLove
17 November, 10:24
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 November, 10:16
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#prayerteam
Praying very hard for the safe return of their daughter.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 November, 10:08
Praying for her safe return πŸ™
...and adding vibes πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œ

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
17 November, 10:10
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
prayers πŸ™

17 November, 10:15
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ There's gotta be angels surrounding her and her family....what a beautiful message 😌 Thank you πŸ’ž

I am What I am @OfLight
17 November, 10:00
sending prayers πŸ™ ❀️ for her safe return

Michael Phillips @Crager71
17 November, 09:59
πŸ™praying now

πŸ™praying now

πŸ™praying now

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 November, 09:54
Lord hear our prayers πŸ™

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 November, 09:48
Lord Jesus we ask for your intervention in finding this young woman. You know where she is Lord. Send protective angels to surround her and guide her safely home. Thank you Lord. In Your Name we pray. Amen πŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 November, 09:47
Prayers hun, any word?
Look I know a lot of ppl dont believe me but remote viewing is a real thing. I dont have much control over where go yet but there are others that realy do,

17 November, 10:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you Nana they are much needed. There hasn't been word yet but the story is spreading rapidly via the big city news channels. I absolutely believe in remote viewing and related abilities, heck I was asking my pendulum questions just trying to get a hint of what may be going on with her.πŸ˜” Her father may be receptive to any help at this point including remote viewing etc. Much appreciated πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’›

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
17 November, 09:38
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 November, 09:37
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
17 November, 09:35
These poor parents. Prayers and love to them. πŸ™β€οΈ

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 November, 09:29
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœοΈ

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
17 November, 09:28
πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ™πŸ™

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
17 November, 09:27
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Night Shift @kekerista
17 November, 09:09
2 years ago this happened to us. She was taken out of state by a boy that was 5 years older than her and used several adults to do it.
They went as far as 3 states away from ours before the FBI caught up to them.
This family has my BIGGEST PRAYERS.

Green 8700 @Green8700
17 November, 08:20
Dear God please hear our prayers their daughter is missing, hear all our collective prayers Bring this beautiful child back to her loving family. Dear God protect her. Keep her out of harms way. Send your angels to surround her and guide her home safely. Amen here are prayer dear God go to her aid

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
17 November, 07:40
Dear Heavenly Father please help this family find their daughter safe and unharmed. Please help direct and guide her home. We ask this in YOUR name. Amen! Hugs amd prayers πŸ™πŸ»

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
17 November, 07:39
πŸ™