Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
17 November, 12:25
AU family, you are the first ones I thought of when I came to realize thisπŸ’ž. My friend and his wife have declared their daughter as missing, and I know they are a mess with worry πŸ˜”. We know prayer can do miraculous things and I'm asking for prayers for this family so that they can rest easy knowing their daughter is safe and sound with them πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ˜’

https://kitchener.ctvnews....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 November, 09:47
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Prayers hun, any word?
Look I know a lot of ppl dont believe me but remote viewing is a real thing. I dont have much control over where go yet but there are others that realy do,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you Nana they are much needed. There hasn't been word yet but the story is spreading rapidly via the big city news channels. I absolutely believe in remote viewing and related abilities, heck I was asking my pendulum questions just trying to get a hint of what may be going on with her.πŸ˜” Her father may be receptive to any help at this point including remote viewing etc. Much appreciated πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’›
10:12 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 November, 09:26
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Nana remote viewed a little girl in a basement a couple years back that was taken, could see thro her eyes for a couple minutes but the Sheriff there just thought I was crazy, so I know it is possible and there are ppl that are really good at it, mine is random with little control.

18 November, 09:52
Blessed morning NanaπŸ™Œ I just released an update to announce that Kimya has been returned to her home πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ’ž safe and sound tho apparently very cold and definitely hungry. Can I just tell you I had my 1st experience with remote viewing this past summer that went on for weeks where I myself was being remote viewed due to a scary complicated situation I was in. I know it was happening because apparently clairaudient is the gift God blessed me with, and I could hear their conversations about viewing me while they were. OR...call me bats__t crazy, I'm ok with that at this point πŸ˜† The world is crazier than I am πŸ˜„

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
18 November, 09:58
its a skill we all have just some accsess it eaisier than others( practice)& is a form of time travel..& is linked to instinct..its very real & there r documentaries & groups that do it to help people