Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
17 November, 12:25
AU family, you are the first ones I thought of when I came to realize thisπŸ’ž. My friend and his wife have declared their daughter as missing, and I know they are a mess with worry πŸ˜”. We know prayer can do miraculous things and I'm asking for prayers for this family so that they can rest easy knowing their daughter is safe and sound with them πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ˜’

https://kitchener.ctvnews....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 November, 10:27
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
any news of her return?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
They found her and she was brought back home πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ™ πŸ‘ Thank you to our entire #prayerteam for keeping your lights on Jesus to find her and keep her safe!!
09:24 AM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
22 November, 08:11
I have been thinking and praying about your lost friend, but dont see all that comes through the posts. So coming to your page was complete joy to see she has been found!! This made my day and gives me continued faith in our LordπŸ’žπŸ™ Blessed holidays to you and all of yours... πŸ’

22 November, 10:27
In response Angel Girl to her Publication
Oh I'm so relieved to know you stumbled upon the update😊. All of the accolades to Our Father and Our Lord Jesus for bringing light to her whereabouts. πŸ™πŸ™Œβ€οΈ
Returning you blessings and we'll keep the smiles going πŸ˜πŸ€—

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
18 November, 01:36
you made my day!

18 November, 02:25
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
To God be the glory πŸ™ŒπŸ™I appreciate your prayers and good heart! πŸ€—