P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
16 November, 05:01
🔴 MSM has funding … until it doesn’t.
------------------------------------------------
🔴 Wonder what the DS was expecting ... 🤔

@martingeddes

2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The truly amazing part of all this to Nana is the ridiculous amount of empathy on the part of the America people.
I mean the degree that the White Hats and Q have had to go to just to get anyones attention is heart breaking to me.

What the hell, will the people of this country just set back and not give a shit at ANYTHING these evils do and just continue to look away?

We have had small children shown on tv to be murdered for no reason in plain site with the killers just fookn turned loose, mass murders, frickin ppl laying around in the streets & poopin on side walks, having to walk over them and things like needles just to get to work the damn list is endless.
Is there really no terrifying evil shit they can do that will get American's to stand up and say NO MORE?
NANA is just shocked at what our people will just put up with and look away from.

Idk but I can tell ya that IMO, God is not happy with this "dont give a shit" attitude by so many, & what is being allowed to ha
08:02 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
18 November, 05:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 November, 11:33
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Yes I agree, we allowed this to happen and it is up to us to stop what they are doing to children,

Ange Love @LoveM
18 November, 12:43
Nana, people did gather, millions of them at the capitol almost two years ago. The Patriot Family on here and other platforms are being told not to take to the streets, this is a military plan (show) to wake people up and continue operations. Why are good Patriots still on jail then? 3 letter agencies harassing people and their families when they speak too boldly. When people did peacefully protest, bad actors dressed as Patriots infiltrated with evil. We are constantly told to hold the line or get involved in the communities or politics. That sounds ambiguous...

I believe until msm is taken down and absolute truth told, people will not feel safe to peacefully protest.

This beast is too big and complicated to really know what is safe to get involved with, so I stay with prayers and healing who I am able to. Using my light in Christ to shine🙏🏻✝️❤️

18 November, 12:52
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Not saying take to the streets just saying that I cant believe the depth of what Americans have put up with without pushing back at all.
If Q were not in charge we would have already seen militias in the streets imo well before Jan. 6th.

Then we have to ask if those ppl are really in jail?
If you believe that Pelosi has been under arrest for over a year then how do we reconcile what parts of the movie are real and not real.

It is hard to know what is real and what is not but the narrative needs to play out to get to the end we want either way.

Daily trip wires move us forward.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 November, 09:48
I recently watched a video explaining the effects of these vaccines on the brain and how the micro capillary clots are causing an apathy in many people by dulling the part of the brain that processes the emotional/ love connection. I think that, combined with the brainwashing of the masses to focus on self ( selfies, look at me, see what I am doing, facebook stuff). has jad an enormous impact on our society. In addition our children are not educated. They are taught what to think not HOW to think, reason, and learn. There is a lot of "unlearning" that needs to take place, a new path away from ego and embracing a God centered direction. 😇

18 November, 12:20
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Nana agrees with that.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 November, 09:44
Absolutely agree! Makes no sense - the level of apathy, indifference, downright stupidity.

This is a very good video -- explains some of the programming --
https://youtu.be/lsiARScL9...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 November, 09:40
Everyday anymore I wanna bust open those doors and spit fire at em, all those vipers, walk right in, take the word of God straight at em until they submit or run off, I suppose its not the way, but its in there growing, Gods' Plan is unfolding, upon their own pate He says, upon their own pate.

18 November, 12:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Well even Jesus flipped tables I understand.
I expected to see ppl in the streets at some point but guess not there yet, peacefully I might add.

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 November, 09:45
Take heart. Sure, God isn't happy with many people, but He always wants all His children to come back to Him. Somehow maybe we can reach some of them. Probably when it gets even worse! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Shangrii-La - "Never Surrender" (Official Audio) [Music used by That's Amazing & Juventus] - YouTube

To Stream/Buy (Spotify/Apple/Amazon): https://fanlink.to/Shangrii-laFaceTheFireThis song was used by That's Amazing in their "IMPOSSIBLE ODDS from Level 1 To...

18 November, 09:29
In response Every Time to her Publication
😘

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
17 November, 09:40
There could be progressive levels in the Plan to awaken the
'I don't give a crap' folks due to unknown levels of apathy
tied with no integrity..sadly it would affect all

18 November, 09:30
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Perhaps we will find that many of them are simply not human.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 November, 09:36
I truly beleive the people did stand up...twice...it was stolen...if we have learned nothing else from Q, we did learn the law of war. This court case decision set for 11/23 is huge...could make for an interesting Thanksgiving. I feel ya though...but i have hope and love for humanity as I know you do too. Sometimes we just need to vent...that's what family is for

ang guar @tinydancer
16 November, 08:23
PREACH!

Cam Mac @campmac111
16 November, 08:22
It's been an ongoing surprise to me too Nana, the extremes needed to wake people up. My guess is that the brainwashing/spell has been stronger/deeper than I ever imagined: Probably using tech/knowledge we've never even dreamed of. The good news is that these will eventually wear off... or they will be startled awake. When that happens..my heart breaks for them as they discover the very difficult truths. Regret will be a haunting punishment I am certain. 🙏🙏🙏

17 November, 09:27
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
I do believe they have technology to make ppl think and do things against there will.