P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
16 November, 05:01
🔴 MSM has funding … until it doesn’t.
------------------------------------------------
🔴 Wonder what the DS was expecting ... 🤔

@martingeddes

2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 08:02
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
The truly amazing part of all this to Nana is the ridiculous amount of empathy on the part of the America people.
I mean the degree that the White Hats and Q have had to go to just to get anyones attention is heart breaking to me.

What the hell, will the people of this country just set back and not give a shit at ANYTHING these evils do and just continue to look away?

We have had small children shown on tv to be murdered for no reason in plain site with the killers just fookn turned loose, mass murders, frickin ppl laying around in the streets & poopin on side walks, having to walk over them and things like needles just to get to work the damn list is endless.
Is there really no terrifying evil shit they can do that will get American's to stand up and say NO MORE?
NANA is just shocked at what our people will just put up with and look away from.

Idk but I can tell ya that IMO, God is not happy with this "dont give a shit" attitude by so many, & what is being allowed to ha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
Nana, people did gather, millions of them at the capitol almost two years ago. The Patriot Family on here and other platforms are being told not to take to the streets, this is a military plan (show) to wake people up and continue operations. Why are good Patriots still on jail then? 3 letter agencies harassing people and their families when they speak too boldly. When people did peacefully protest, bad actors dressed as Patriots infiltrated with evil. We are constantly told to hold the line or get involved in the communities or politics. That sounds ambiguous...

I believe until msm is taken down and absolute truth told, people will not feel safe to peacefully protest.

This beast is too big and complicated to really know what is safe to get involved with, so I stay with prayers and healing who I am able to. Using my light in Christ to shine🙏🏻✝️❤️
12:43 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 November, 12:52
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Not saying take to the streets just saying that I cant believe the depth of what Americans have put up with without pushing back at all.
If Q were not in charge we would have already seen militias in the streets imo well before Jan. 6th.

Then we have to ask if those ppl are really in jail?
If you believe that Pelosi has been under arrest for over a year then how do we reconcile what parts of the movie are real and not real.

It is hard to know what is real and what is not but the narrative needs to play out to get to the end we want either way.

Daily trip wires move us forward.

Ange Love @LoveM
18 November, 01:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana I’m in tears😢💔for I’m an authentic person and knowing this is a military plan has been the only way I can be on board with how things are happening. I don’t like deception, disinformation, plots... sometimes I feel anger for the evil, like today! so because of this, I keep to my prayers and talking with the Heavenly✨🕊A clean heart is important to me. I have so much love and energy, ideas I want to share for good and improvement for willing people and to help them. Feels like I’m in waiting for this, with small opportunities here and there❤️ For now, I stay in my little happy bubble, exploring and getting to know our earth as much as possible with sharing my light🙏🏻