P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
16 November, 05:01
πŸ”΄ MSM has funding … until it doesn’t.
------------------------------------------------
πŸ”΄ Wonder what the DS was expecting ... πŸ€”

@martingeddes

2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 08:02
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
The truly amazing part of all this to Nana is the ridiculous amount of empathy on the part of the America people.
I mean the degree that the White Hats and Q have had to go to just to get anyones attention is heart breaking to me.

What the hell, will the people of this country just set back and not give a shit at ANYTHING these evils do and just continue to look away?

We have had small children shown on tv to be murdered for no reason in plain site with the killers just fookn turned loose, mass murders, frickin ppl laying around in the streets & poopin on side walks, having to walk over them and things like needles just to get to work the damn list is endless.
Is there really no terrifying evil shit they can do that will get American's to stand up and say NO MORE?
NANA is just shocked at what our people will just put up with and look away from.

Idk but I can tell ya that IMO, God is not happy with this "dont give a shit" attitude by so many, & what is being allowed to ha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cam Mac @campmac111
It's been an ongoing surprise to me too Nana, the extremes needed to wake people up. My guess is that the brainwashing/spell has been stronger/deeper than I ever imagined: Probably using tech/knowledge we've never even dreamed of. The good news is that these will eventually wear off... or they will be startled awake. When that happens..my heart breaks for them as they discover the very difficult truths. Regret will be a haunting punishment I am certain. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
08:22 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by campmac111 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 November, 09:27
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
I do believe they have technology to make ppl think and do things against there will.

Cam Mac @campmac111
17 November, 09:36
Sadly, I agree.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 November, 09:39
MK ULTRA