P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
16 November, 05:01
🔴 MSM has funding … until it doesn’t.
------------------------------------------------
🔴 Wonder what the DS was expecting ... 🤔

@martingeddes

2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 08:02
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
The truly amazing part of all this to Nana is the ridiculous amount of empathy on the part of the America people.
I mean the degree that the White Hats and Q have had to go to just to get anyones attention is heart breaking to me.

What the hell, will the people of this country just set back and not give a shit at ANYTHING these evils do and just continue to look away?

We have had small children shown on tv to be murdered for no reason in plain site with the killers just fookn turned loose, mass murders, frickin ppl laying around in the streets & poopin on side walks, having to walk over them and things like needles just to get to work the damn list is endless.
Is there really no terrifying evil shit they can do that will get American's to stand up and say NO MORE?
NANA is just shocked at what our people will just put up with and look away from.

Idk but I can tell ya that IMO, God is not happy with this "dont give a shit" attitude by so many, & what is being allowed to ha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 November, 09:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Everyday anymore I wanna bust open those doors and spit fire at em, all those vipers, walk right in, take the word of God straight at em until they submit or run off, I suppose its not the way, but its in there growing, Gods' Plan is unfolding, upon their own pate He says, upon their own pate.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well even Jesus flipped tables I understand.
I expected to see ppl in the streets at some point but guess not there yet, peacefully I might add.
12:42 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
None None @MUDD
18 November, 01:11
From the moment I 'awoke', I told my wife to expect it to get as bad as they could imagine before the People will stop chasing that fkn dollar long enough to give a shit. I told her they wouldn't - that it would have to be done for them, and since that was 'their' long-term plan anyhow, prepare for that eventuality. And then I foiund Q - or was guided this way. So, expect the pacifier to be yanked from their mouths before the masses will care enough. In the mean time, I am closer to flipping tables and I am not one to use words for that, when it has been clearly deminstrated that words aren't working.

18 November, 04:56
In response None None to his Publication
😘

18 November, 05:19
In response None None to his Publication
Gods' Will Brother. 🙏

18 November, 12:54
Closer we come Nana, I feel it. 🙏❤️

18 November, 04:56
Me too hun!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
18 November, 05:02
Yes, I feel it too.