2 pics
05:01 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 November, 05:22
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
I wish I knew more about in whose pockets MSM money actually goes
Just wondering
Journalists, anchors, tech people, writers, broadcasting space or fees or taxes, something like that...
I mean they get all this dirty money to give to who?
Does anyone of you know better about it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
16 November, 09:41
Yall know my prayers set things in motion... JK... All our prayers do. #PrayersUp #Jesus #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
16 November, 08:42
11.17 : 11.4

—>Prepare for possible cyber-power attacks, attempts tomorrow, 11-17.

Debra Anchors @DebraJ
16 November, 09:39
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Hi Marianne! Here from Telegram - following you here too. Please fb.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
16 November, 08:06
ape knows tendies gotta go

TBo ogg donated @tbog
16 November, 08:05
It's all connected.

Ukraine
WEF
Crypto
The Border
The Hollywood elite which "donate their money" and promote donations
Fashion
Art
WHO
Pharma

We are and will continue to cut their money flows.
That's what's been happening on this 2+ year submarine mission.

Children are priceless.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 08:02
The truly amazing part of all this to Nana is the ridiculous amount of empathy on the part of the America people.
I mean the degree that the White Hats and Q have had to go to just to get anyones attention is heart breaking to me.

What the hell, will the people of this country just set back and not give a shit at ANYTHING these evils do and just continue to look away?

We have had small children shown on tv to be murdered for no reason in plain site with the killers just fookn turned loose, mass murders, frickin ppl laying around in the streets & poopin on side walks, having to walk over them and things like needles just to get to work the damn list is endless.
Is there really no terrifying evil shit they can do that will get American's to stand up and say NO MORE?
NANA is just shocked at what our people will just put up with and look away from.

Idk but I can tell ya that IMO, God is not happy with this "dont give a shit" attitude by so many, & what is being allowed to ha

Ange Love @LoveM
18 November, 12:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, people did gather, millions of them at the capitol almost two years ago. The Patriot Family on here and other platforms are being told not to take to the streets, this is a military plan (show) to wake people up and continue operations. Why are good Patriots still on jail then? 3 letter agencies harassing people and their families when they speak too boldly. When people did peacefully protest, bad actors dressed as Patriots infiltrated with evil. We are constantly told to hold the line or get involved in the communities or politics. That sounds ambiguous...

I believe until msm is taken down and absolute truth told, people will not feel safe to peacefully protest.

This beast is too big and complicated to really know what is safe to get involved with, so I stay with prayers and healing who I am able to. Using my light in Christ to shine🙏🏻✝️❤️

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
18 November, 05:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 November, 07:07
That's a really good ?
What were they expecting? 🤔
JFK to return?!
That he was still POTUS?!

🤔

Ann Holden @Amandpms
16 November, 06:57
Truly LOVE, The Eliments Of Surprise.
Results are SO worth it!

Ann Holden @Amandpms
16 November, 07:00
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
elEments. Can we get an EDIT BUTTON for this spelling illiterate ova hear, please?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 November, 06:34
CNN boss Chris Licht confirmed on Tuesday the network would face layoffs at an all-hands company town hall

CNN boss Chris Licht confirmed the network WILL face layoffs

https://truthsocial.com/@K...

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
16 November, 06:35
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
🙏

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
16 November, 06:25
and their still asking to send more money to Ukraine 😂. this is definitely a clown show

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 November, 06:22
How long do we have to endure this criminality?? I mean hell the people know what are we really waiting on take down the ugliness that is MSM Bring in the military and let it be done! they are all complicit with Treason let me saY that louder "THEY ARE ALL COMPLICIT WITH TREASON"

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 November, 05:07
@VK
Reverse the curse!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 November, 07:02
In response Evangelina to her Publication