Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 11:31
How we feeling AU?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
Better, after thinking things through some more, VK — you were instrumental in provoking some of that, so, again, and, as always, thank you.

Please, keep POTUS in your prayers, Patriots. The attached post from TS was in regards to his seemingly low energy level last night.

🙏✝️❤️
#prayerteam

https://truthsocial.com/us...
11:55 AM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 November, 05:38
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
"Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak"
Sun Tzu "Art of War"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
17 November, 03:36
Prayers for President Trump and Patriots 🙏🙏🙏 May God give them strenght to go through this 💖💖💖 Sending Love And Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 November, 10:35
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 November, 11:01
praying everyday, what a load he carries🙏♥️

Stevie King @ShineBright9
16 November, 10:35
I wasn’t upset with the 2024 running, I am just so sick and tired of the MSM and Hollywood elites, cancel culture, transgender, lesbians and gays on every TV show pretty much destroying our country’s morals that the EBS would have been nice. I supported him then and will now. Getting up in my old age though would like to see evil gone before I die! I would never want to-take on his job and what his family goes through. Constant strugglees and challenges every minute. We are all here to do our purpose, mine might not be as active of a politician as some, but I sure can be the prayer warrior. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇😇😇 DJT and for your family!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 November, 10:05
So what I am thinking is, since Trump is gathering waaaay more supporters will him getting shot be what sets this thing off?

This is gonna be a good yet fucked up year.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 November, 09:44
◯🕊⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
16 November, 09:38
🙏

Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
16 November, 09:36
i dont understand how to find this account on TS when i search it doesnt come up

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 November, 11:19
In response Willow Ufgood to his Publication

Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
16 November, 09:33
This is really intense. i can't imagine what he gave up for the "horror show" as he calls it

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 November, 09:28
This Is Why He Needs Us To Stand With Him, And Not Abandon Him! Or Get Mad And Say I’m Out Because He Didn’t Say What We Were All Hoping For! He’s Way More Brilliant Than Any Of Us, We Just Need To Trust What He Does, Its Always For A Reason We Don’t Know About! God Bless President Trump! God Bless All Patriots! WWG1WGA!

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
16 November, 09:24
i always pray for DJT. ok, ive been slacking some but everyday from this day forward will DJT and his family be in my prayers.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
16 November, 09:22
I was very frustrated regarding DJT announcement.yesterday. After reading this i feel petty and selfish. President Trump is carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. I will do better. I will continue to pray for him and his family , the USA and the world🙏

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
16 November, 09:21
amen

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
16 November, 09:14
🙏✝️❤