Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 November, 07:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
a setback, my body not as strong as i thought, missed days so catching up, going back to what i know♥️God, warriors, keeping them safe so our world lives another day, and another day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
17 November, 03:01
Ready for anything!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 November, 08:00
Thinking positive cuz thats how I want to feel!!!

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
17 November, 07:51
🤪Grandad use to say.
Finer than a frog hair split in two!🐸

I am a day late on this post. but better late than never!

Have a great day V.K

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 November, 11:13
How we feeling AU?=154

Urgent Message=154..............A Tsunami Alert=154
Get Ready Lions=154..............Remain Vigilant=154
Have Faith My Child=154........A Change Is Gonna Come=154
Let's Go For A Ride=154.........Ride The Storm=154

Trump Blessed=154................Chief Shepherd David=154
Rigged And Stolen=154..........I Won't Back Down=154
Plot Twist=154........................Monkey Wrench=154

Global Satanic Cabals=154.......God Is Not Mocked=154
No More Talking=154................I See Your Deeds=154
Satanic Downfall=154...............New Earth Order=154
Thy Will Be Done=154..............Consider It Done=154

The Second Coming=154.........The Lord Himself=154
God Is With Us=154.................Name In Your DNA=154

The Force Awakens=154..........Home Sweet Home=154
Crystal Healing=154................Transforming=154
Restore Health=154.................Rejuvenation=154
Cleans The Water=154.............Cleans The Soul=154

Luke Eleven Nine=154

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 November, 08:17
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
missed you a few days auntie m, had a week of sick♥️the crystal healing, restoring health, and rejuvenation sounds great✨✨✨

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 November, 08:28
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Auntie_M Rocks thanks for the new lesson !!

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
17 November, 02:32
this is all part of the plan, he has to play this out to draw out clandestine🦏RINO's IMO

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 November, 02:17
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Three Little Birds (Official Video) - YouTube

Bob Marley & The Wailers “Three Little Birds” official music video. Subscribe to the channel to never miss an update: http://bobmarley.lnk.to/SubscribeWatch ...

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 November, 01:18
Betta now that I’ve had time to think about it. Thanks for the 2023 reminder! :o)

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
17 November, 12:25
I've calmed down....a bit.
I was angry/frustrated/fed up/tired/letdown, negative energy rolling over me. Not at President Trump though, at the DS/Democrats and the war against humanity.
Call it battle fatigue, plus my circumstances.
I'm ok now,... just needed to ground myself, take some deep breaths. and focus on good vibes.
We Got This.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 November, 11:57
Able to take the gut punches, years of training will do that. Nothing is gonna keep me down. The fight continues.

Resilience is an anon superpower. 😉

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 November, 11:43
Feelin more weekends a comin~

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 November, 11:26
Feelin' good, spent the day with my daughter and the grandkiddos. Lots of smiles, hugs and laughter...family days are so good for the soul. I've always been fighting for them, nothing has changed.😊♥️🙏🏼

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
16 November, 10:37
Exhausted. Starting a second job to survive. But I am trusting the plan still.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
16 November, 10:32
Vincent ? did you ever go back to the smokes or your still smoke free ?

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
16 November, 10:43
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
lol ive actually wondered about this as well😂

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
16 November, 10:30
👍🐸Groovy

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 November, 10:26
Once digesting Trump’s speech last night, I have done a 180.
Buckle up Patriots!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
16 November, 10:23
🕊💯👍

Anne Kats @anneanon1
16 November, 10:23
🕊💯👍

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
16 November, 09:54
was feeling pretty deflated last night. glad he announced but hoped for the end to this all. .I couldnt listen to him repeat the same stories and turned it off. Know I missed some comms but kinda tired of them and ready for some straight honest Truth. Back at it today and focusing on family and my little world. Praying for better days for us all

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
16 November, 09:18
Confident that the end of the movie is now, very definitely, in sight. Still trusting the plan... still holding the line.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
16 November, 09:17
If my vibe was any higher i would be hitting my head on the firmament 😎✌️

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 November, 09:14
Good, thanks for asking 👍

veni vidi11 @venividi11
16 November, 09:12
Feeling comfy, thank you!
VK, I have a question for you. While listening to the Speech last night my husband and I caught that Trump pronounced 'corridor' in a very strange way and said it several times, making it sound like 'carter'. Wish I had the skills to post that clip... anyhow, my husband thinks this may have been intentional, pointing us to Jimmy Carter maybe playing a role in all this. He might be the perfect person to announce big happenings to the American public. He is liked on both sides, was the only one not getting an envelope at the funeral, founded the Democracy Program, which promoted fair elections worldwide, and did not lobby or get rich after his presidency. He might be the perfect neutral person to introduce some painful truths to the general public. What are your thoughts?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 November, 09:03
VK - provoking critical thinking to Anon’s since 2018.

Sometimes the journey is as important (or more) than the destination.

TRUE NORTH @TRUENORTHSTRONG
16 November, 08:53
FEELING FROSTY..

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 November, 08:49
108 hours in two weeks at work, plus my second job, I'M FEELING AWESOME!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 November, 08:47
😃💥👍

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
16 November, 08:46
I listened to Trumps speech again this morning with a clear head. He says a lot of good things that blend into his speech that could easily be missed. He loves us and he loves this country! “Are you ready, I am too”

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
16 November, 08:42
I feel fantastic. I feel you do to.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
16 November, 08:41