Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 11:31
How we feeling AU?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 November, 11:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Better, after thinking things through some more, VK — you were instrumental in provoking some of that, so, again, and, as always, thank you.

Please, keep POTUS in your prayers, Patriots. The attached post from TS was in regards to his seemingly low energy level last night.

🙏✝️❤️
#prayerteam

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
Prayers for President Trump and Patriots 🙏🙏🙏 May God give them strenght to go through this 💖💖💖 Sending Love And Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨
03:36 AM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VilleP in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 November, 10:35
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 November, 10:39
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I WILL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!!!!

“And lo, I AM with you Always, even unto the End of the World." (Matthew 28:20
Jesus of Nazareth - I Will Be With You Always - YouTube

The closing remarks by Jesus Christ to His Disciples. From the movie, "Jesus of Nazareth", which I applaud for its excellent lifelike, three dimensional port...