Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Churches claim that their leaders receive revelation from God right?

Well where in the fook was the revelations of the past decades and centuries of corruption, satanism ans pure evil within our very own government?

The silence says everything.

There’s zero revelation. All there is, is the same shit different day: “Be a good person, read the scriptures, say your prayers, be like Jesus...”

We’re now realizing all the important stuff is what they DON’T SAY. The hush-hush stuff. The stuff that might offend others.

Churches are going down and it ain’t gonna be pretty!
03:23 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
18 November, 10:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You know I have always felt uncomfortable in churches, even as a little girl, always thought it was somethingt to do with me, like I did something wrong. Even several years ago, went to a church in Mesa and I swear one of the male staff at the church was trying to separate me from my two girls who were just about 3 years old then. Was very creepy! Not a chance I was leaving them with him!! Only time ive been in a church since was for my Dad’s funeral two tears ago. Something not right about organized religion IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 November, 10:49
I have said it before, I have been in God's presence twice in my life, once in a NDE (Near Death Experience) decades ago and again a about 3 yrs ago in a wide awake vision.

I have been shown how to connect to the Consciousness that IS God, and you or anyone else that wants to and has a heart called to Him can as well.

I am not saying the Bible is all wrong but I know that parts of it HAVE BEEN manipulated & left out on purpose by humans. I don't depend on a book compiled by Jesuit humans, nor anyone else to tell me what I need to know about God, I go straight to God.
Full stop! God shows me what I need to know.

I receive real verbal voice from God messages from time to time, but not, like some claim, entire sermons every other night.

Now God may well speak to others more than me but I have only heard him give me one complete sentence once.
I realy find some of them too hard to watch cause they seem fake.
Then I check their financials.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 November, 10:35
Well I have seen a few preachers in my day that truly seemed to be expressing what they thought, but I now see that most likely none of them had the real direct consciousness connection to him or even realized that this exists or is possible.

I know of a couple of very small churches that do God's actual work instead of building gigantic tajmahals and taking trips.

I can tell you first hand that in the one room church I belong to (Foot Washing Baptist) that I never entered the room that I did not actually feel God there. Even before I found the God consciousness I could ALWAYS feel Him there.
They were good ppl there just mislead by all these lies. One clue to me of sincerity are ppl that cant truly pray without tearing up.

"The Church" in my opinion is not what God had or has planned for his ppl.
Connecting spiritually to him from within ourselves is where we will find God's consciousness, not in a book, church, guru, or preacher.

connie wright @cowri
15 November, 10:24
YES!!!!!
My sister & my brother-in-law are ministers. I am going to hell because I am a sinner. I say ministers are lazy people preying on people for money. Jesus over turned the tables for a reason.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
15 November, 10:15
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
15 November, 09:28
Don't forget about tithing and offertory🙄

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
15 November, 07:21
A-fooking-men brother! That is why I quit going to church. It didn’t feel right to me, never did. Jesus libes within me. I carry him with me where ever I go! The church is the people not a building or an eloquent speaking pastor. It’s the communion and fellowship of brothers and sisters.
Our pastor was too focused on making improvements to the building, always asking us to pay more in tithing and making you feel guilting for not giving extra. What ev! Just another propaganda tool to create more brainwashed zombies!

Star Lite @Starlite
15 November, 07:14
We’re all feeling this, some of us were brave enough to say it. @Kickinthesouth

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 November, 07:03
Think about it........

Just like any "profession" - "leaders" have different personalities. Some have personalities that tend towards "conformity"... Some are outgoing mavericks, some are.. you name it.. and personality profile you want.

God WROTE the entire Bible to show you he uses FLAWED humans, and all of us are flawed.

2000 years after Jesus walked on earth Christian faith remains.
Some of the "diggers"-on religion point out historical facts - that they think leaders "hid" intentionally. That's bullshit. First all of all, some "hidden things" were hidden on purpose.. whatever it was.. Other things were just deemed unimportant to the main message of the gospel.

Other "diggers" are intentionally trying to mislead you.
Why wouldn't they? They've done it in every aspect of Q.

All I know for sure, faith is real. God leads through his word, insights from preachers, insights from others... HE is real. I have seen miracles. But it's up to you to believe - or n

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
15 November, 06:59
Just before I left my church during pandemuc, I asked preacher, “Do you know what is in the jab?” He said no, then said, well some say there is this, that and the other. HE DID KNOW and warned NO ONE……

15 November, 06:56
Some ....
............. not all....

But there WILL be some big ones that will surprise you.
.......There are real believers.. there is real faith... don't reject it....
There is an unforgivable sin.

Happy Days @Sun2516
15 November, 06:55
Expose these Show Boaters!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 November, 06:55
Oh I can get behind that Brother. If they are filled with it, why dont they actually show others the way ?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Digits seem right..

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
15 November, 06:46
Looked up Mormon iconography. Found this. Looks like a Masonic handshake. And that eye?😳

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
15 November, 10:18
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
🤢Morman church now advocates same sex marriage!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 November, 06:31
Braced For Impact

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
15 November, 06:28
should we be baptized ?

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
15 November, 06:07
I went to Methodist Church, every Wednesday and Sunday, from the time I was born. My Grandma, was against thechurch changing to United Methodist Church, she told them that the church would be run be outsiders, she was right. We visited churches, and was baptized. One Sunday, we attended a church, had been questioning what was being preached, concerned for the children, hearing words that were not in our bible or hearts, we discussed it, and we never went again. In reading and praying, my belief is my church is within.
LOVE

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 November, 05:42
Most of the churches I know, the members are jabbed. A lot of Churches might be near empty before it’s over. 😢

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 November, 05:41
The corrupt ones deserve to go down!! My favorite churches motto is the church of the unchurched! Its awesome Ive learned so much from them that I was never taught in Cathloic school. They also werent pushing the vaccine at all that I saw!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
15 November, 05:38
This I pray comes true. Churches are at the core of child abuse. Teach them to worship only one way or they're going to hell destroys a child's mind for life if they don't learn how to escape that programming. And parents just go along with it. Sick!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 November, 05:15

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 November, 05:06
Being good doesn't save you. God saves by His mercy and grace we can't be perfect till we get to Heaven. We repent and God changes us slowly.(Slowly is our fault as we don't have our new Heavenly bodies yet. ;D)

144 144 @144
15 November, 04:50
Spirituality starts as the removal of our suffering and transitions to the Santa Claus God of naughty and nice. Refrain from suffering and see if "nice" doesn't automatically fall into place🙏

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
15 November, 04:48
It's depraved what has been done in the name of religion. Still, I pray for holy leaders of faith. There was some sort of deal with the government that churches made where they were the distributors of either radiation meds or some kind of medication. Parishioners had to be on a list to get it. No one that it talked to could tell me what they were supposed to distribute. It was all hush hush. This was during Obama's time in office. I have no doubt that churches are going down.

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 November, 05:42
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I guess the church leaders need as many prayers as they can get. However their followers, the innocents, - in my view - deserve more prayers than they do.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 November, 04:47
Churches have been infiltrated and invaded by the same money hungry masonic morons and pedophiles as the governments, intel agencies, education, media, business...they all fall down. Jesus still lives and God wins

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 November, 04:48
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Amen!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 November, 04:45
I know of some churches that did try to sound the alarm. That said going into a church does not make you a Christian anymore then going into a garage makes you a car. Churches that are fake with their fake Pastors are going to be exposed and it is a good thing. If we have to we could meet in homes with Christians like they used to do in the New Testament. I have done it and it was Great. Romans 10:9&10, John 3:16-18 :)

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
15 November, 04:42
Not enough trees
Not enough rope

https://apnews.com/article...

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
15 November, 05:38
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
So many rabbit holes in that church 😬

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
15 November, 04:37
I appreciate you Doq! However, there have been many connected to the "Church" sounding the alarm! They just don't get the press.. in the same way President Trump got censored and shut out, the same was true for the 2,000 Doctors who promoted Ivermectin and other effective remedies for the Covid FLU! Voices get silenced when TRUTH gets shared.

Why? Because the Truth gets suppressed in unrighteousness, and let's not forget that "people exchange the Truth for lies", according to Romans 1.
I have heard people sounding the alarm about all this corruption since I was a child! And these were members of the Church. Our Kim Clement never bit his tongue about the vipers who have been at the helm of power, since we got connected in the '80's!

Tonight, MUST blow the lid off and move the needle greatly. Otherwise, many of the MAGA Movement, will be devastated and demoralized!

So, in the words of the Great Black American Preacher/Poet-- Be Careful! "Your arms are too short to box with

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
15 November, 04:44
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
- James Weldon Johnson, Civil Rights Activist, Preacher, American Writer, Poet
(June 17, 1871 – June 26, 1938)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 November, 04:37
I went to 12 years of Catholic school and left the church at least 6 years ago. I have learned more about GOD in these last 6 years than most of my lifetime. You see clearly once you get out.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
15 November, 04:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Samesies

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
15 November, 04:40
Justin Bieber is a pedovore.

Pastor Carl Lentz and all the other pastors at Hillsong Pedo Megachurch are pedophiles at the very minimum and most likely pedovores.

A satanist who sacrifices children for adrenochrome or organ harvesting or rituals (including eating) IS A PEDOVORE.

They are not sick.

Sick implies they can be treated or cured.

They can't.

They are evil demonic freaks.

https://www.hiphopoverload...

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
15 November, 05:49
It is a very deceptive time we are in. Just perhaps "some/most we think are bad are good and those we think are good are bad". What a better choice than to place actors and musicians in a position to help get the horrible message out, sacrifice their reputation/lives (like Trump) for the Awakening of humanity. Not saying I know , just saying keep an open mind that they just might be a white hat.....or not.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 November, 05:51
It's the fact that these evil Upper people in the entertainment industry take and groom these kids while they're still young Cause you know this kid wasn't that way when it was just a kid growing up