Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 November, 03:23
Churches claim that their leaders receive revelation from God right?

Well where in the fook was the revelations of the past decades and centuries of corruption, satanism ans pure evil within our very own government?

The silence says everything.

There’s zero revelation. All there is, is the same shit different day: “Be a good person, read the scriptures, say your prayers, be like Jesus...”

We’re now realizing all the important stuff is what they DON’T SAY. The hush-hush stuff. The stuff that might offend others.

Churches are going down and it ain’t gonna be pretty!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
15 November, 04:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It's depraved what has been done in the name of religion. Still, I pray for holy leaders of faith. There was some sort of deal with the government that churches made where they were the distributors of either radiation meds or some kind of medication. Parishioners had to be on a list to get it. No one that it talked to could tell me what they were supposed to distribute. It was all hush hush. This was during Obama's time in office. I have no doubt that churches are going down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
I guess the church leaders need as many prayers as they can get. However their followers, the innocents, - in my view - deserve more prayers than they do.
05:42 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
15 November, 06:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
Praying for holy leaders will benefit the followers. Honest good leadership is important in all walks of life. Church people are often misled and confused by unholy leaders.