Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
18 November, 11:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We're getting a masterclass in the patterns of global corruption.

They finance their crime syndicate on our backs—using laundered public money that's pumped through friendly, corrupt nations and companies.

They use wars like an ATM.

They pay for propaganda and blatant cheating to install criminals in the government with OUR money.

They destroy countries in order to displace populations that can then be preyed upon or weaponized as an invading force.

If we cut the purse strings, I doubt there would be anywhere near as much human misery left on this planet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 November, 04:22
He speaks of powerful co-creative knowledge.
The entire Organic Universe is built on Templates-Patterns.

https://transcensiongate.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 November, 03:42
🍀

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
15 November, 03:36
😇 THANK YOU SO MUCH VK for this! Really important method at any time at any age. Needed this reinforcement today. Sending gratitude 😇

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 November, 02:51
Good afternoon VK!
Patterns. 🤔

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 November, 02:36
The problem with patterns today in business is they are all Satanic/brainwashing ways of conducting ones self.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
15 November, 07:45
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
The patterns we have been seeing, if you apart of the club you will be guaranteed success. I want no part of that.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
15 November, 01:50
Good Morning Sir

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
15 November, 01:36
When I look at FTX, the pattern I recognize that is important in their world is family connections. There seems to be only 2 degrees of separation.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 November, 01:07
Good Morning, VK.
Everything can be reduced or expanded to a pattern. I think it helps if you can use both sides of your brain, and “see” things in the abstract. Both art and numbers are all about patterns, for example, and so are many of your comms. Some days I think I see them clearly. Other days, not so much. :)

Caps = 36.
TS = 10:31 > 10:4 > 14 > 5 > 5:5.

https://qalerts.app/?n=14

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
15 November, 12:13
This is so true, I call them my algorithms!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
15 November, 12:13
Good morning VK and Patriots 💖

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 November, 12:11
GM VK!
Love it. So simple.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 November, 12:11
GM VK!
Love it. So simple.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 November, 12:07
Patterns 52, 165, 166, 316

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 November, 12:07
Happy Tuesday, VK.
Very good and so, so important! Pattern recognition is what makes great Autists/Anons. 💛🐸

Makes me think of:
💧123
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 November, 11:57
What a blessed morning it is AU family!😊

Whatever happens today, know that God L♥️VES His children and has a plan that is greater than any of us could even imagine. Have no fear or anxiety about what is to come. Be still and let FAITH comfort and carry you thru.

🍀Also noticed "Live Lucky" and the 4 leaf clover on the hat. 🍀

"When luck is on your side it is not the time to be modest or timid. It is the time to go for the biggest success you can possibly achieve." - DJT

The four leaf clover is an ages old symbol of good luck and legends say Eve carried a four leaf clover from the Garden of Eden.

One leaf is for FAITH, the second for HOPE, the third for LOVE, and the fourth for LUCK.
In Irish tradition the Shamrock (3-leaf clover) represents the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. When a Shamrock is found with the fourth leaf, it represents God's Grace. ✨🙏🏼✨

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 November, 12:22
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Thank you 🙏, I really appreciate that bit of history info', even though I was married to an Irish man, he never told me that important bit of Irish belief.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 November, 11:56
Recognizing for me has become easier. The courage for the next two I have never had before.

We'll see soon enough if I truly believe what I say I believe.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 November, 11:50
personally he creeps me out! I always get weird vibes from this guy

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
15 November, 12:16
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
His eyes😵Intense

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
15 November, 11:48
This is awesome!
I have always recognized patterns, but until I met you all did not know about the creating patterns, and it has changed my whole life 💞

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 November, 11:47
Good Morning VK 🤗

Not Important @Notimportant
15 November, 11:47
He just told the playbook & how they control the whole human race! knowing most won't understand completely the depths of what he's saying (spells)...& taking the $ while tricking the masses watching/listening!

...both sides of coin b/c if taught correctly this can be used for the good of humanity!

...time to flip this shit BACK TO FREEDOM & learn the proper way to have prayer/power/pwr/pry/fry/🔥💎

p.s. 🔥🔥🔥

Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 November, 03:16

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Yes agree, and he is using same tactics on his audiences for $. Why would I want to make someone else's experince mine? We each have our own contracts with God and our own experiences to go through for soul growth, using someone else's experience can make me think, have compassion, joy for them, admiration, and empathiy, but it’s not mine to experience it’s theirs. Our own experiences are painful but that’s how you grow and learn, no one saves you but you. That’s where things are wrong in this world, thinking you need to be like someone else, when you need to be just you and find your talents and strengths, and what truly makes you happy and successful, it comes from within not from someone else. Just my opinion. 🪷🪷

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 November, 11:39
Grand Rising!
❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 November, 11:39
Mornin Vincent. Didn't Tony just get indicted for fraud? A pattern of fraud!

Love you and hope your day is blessed!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 November, 12:23
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
15 November, 11:27
p131, p129, p36

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
15 November, 11:27
p131, p129, p36

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 November, 11:13
Good morning VK.
Thank you for giving us hope and insight.
God bless you

Linda Smith @linlou55
15 November, 11:10
Good Morning V.K.! Reporting for duty! Ready! 🐸❤️🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
15 November, 11:04
Good Morning

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Not Important @Notimportant
15 November, 11:49
In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
patterns seem like a hamster wheel🤢

unlimited & infinite creation seems more fun🔥👍🏻☀️💎

Cam Mac @campmac111
15 November, 12:57
In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
Like any tool, patterns can be used to enslave or to free.